Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which new player are you most excited to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncsSB#3
    replied
    Knowshon

He was the top RB taken in the draft, so I expect big things.

I want to see Dawkins flying around as a close 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos Super Bowl Bound
    replied
    Moreno .... i hated him in college because he was Georgia and i was Auburn fan, deep souths oldest rivalry, and he murdered us so he better continue that in the NFL haha

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Moreno. Gotta stick by my fellow runningback!
    :thumb:

tencharacters

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Moreno. Gotta stick by my fellow runningback!

Leave a comment:

• 4th Amigo
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner View Post
    When John Ralston took over the Broncos in 1972, he started a roster dump that would completely re-shape the team in, well, two-three seasons, but like you, I have never, ever seen such a complete overhaul as between the '08 and '09 Bronco rosters and staff.

The first games, even the pre-season contests, will be compelling t-v for even the most passive Bronco fan. That third warm-up game between Denver & Chicago may draw more viewers than the first regular season game against the Bengals.

Despite my skepticism about this staff, I hope you're wrong about a rocky start, or even a tumultuous season. I always want the Broncos to shock the critics, and I'm the worst of them, so I'm waiting.
    I hope I am wrong as well, it's just that statistically the odds are stacked against us. Forget who the players or coaches are; usually when you make such a drastic overhaul of a team like this, it does not go well initially. It may take some time, and while I don't like that, it is what it is and I will still be cheering regardless....

I am looking forward to game 3 of preseason....i'm going to that game. No doubt it will be the biggest preseason any of us have seen in a while. I personally hope we make a big statement and stomp them into the ground, I don't care if it's a meaningless preseasion game or not.....

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by DAMFL2009 View Post
    Orton most definitely ... i may be the biggest Orton homer on this board ... he is my favorite player on my favorite team ... thats an exciting combination and *cough* he'll be throwing to a real #1 receiver for the first time in his career *cough* (maybe ha)

Leave a comment:

• Runner
    replied
    Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
    At the risk of getting flammed....I am going to say everyone...the entire team, including the coaches. As most of you know, our team is COMPLETELY different than it was last year, including the coaches. I can't wait to see how it all looks together......I have never seen such a massive overhaul of a team in a single season like this before, so it should be "interesting" to say the least....

The way I see it, it will go one of two ways, wonderfully right, which is what I am hoping for....or tragically wrong, which is a more likely senario, but won't alter my support either way. I just hope we buck the odds and kick azz this year!!
    When John Ralston took over the Broncos in 1972, he started a roster dump that would completely re-shape the team in, well, two-three seasons, but like you, I have never, ever seen such a complete overhaul as between the '08 and '09 Bronco rosters and staff.

The first games, even the pre-season contests, will be compelling t-v for even the most passive Bronco fan. That third warm-up game between Denver & Chicago may draw more viewers than the first regular season game against the Bengals.

Despite my skepticism about this staff, I hope you're wrong about a rocky start, or even a tumultuous season. I always want the Broncos to shock the critics, and I'm the worst of them, so I'm waiting.

Leave a comment:

• DAMFL2009
    replied
    Orton most definitely ... i may be the biggest Orton homer on this board ... he is my favorite player on my favorite team ... thats an exciting combination and *cough* he'll be throwing to a real #1 receiver for the first time in his career *cough* (maybe ha)

Leave a comment:

• MAD69MAX
    replied
    Peyton and Knowshon. The longer we have the ball they can't have it.

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post
    Knowshon
    Knowshon + Hillis = McSmashie REALLY excited!

Leave a comment:

• jdubv724
    replied
    Knowshon

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
    At the risk of getting flammed....I am going to say everyone...the entire team, including the coaches. As most of you know, our team is COMPLETELY different than it was last year, including the coaches. I can't wait to see how it all looks together......I have never seen such a massive overhaul of a team in a single season like this before, so it should be "interesting" to say the least....

The way I see it, it will go one of two ways, wonderfully right, which is what I am hoping for....or tragically wrong, which is a more likely senario, but won't alter my support either way. I just hope we buck the odds and kick azz this year!!
    Im with you there. I cant wait to see the "finished product"! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• 4th Amigo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• datsyuk
    replied
    Moreno for sure. Behind our O line, I think he has a chance to be great. And if we can start running the ball again, it will take pressure of the D and off of Orton, making us better on all sides of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
    I'm really excited to see Alphonso Smith this year. The guy had a lot of interceptions in college and we all know Denver fans been hungry to see our team make some turnovers. :go:
    Oh my goodness, yes. I mean, come on, who doesnt love our defense getting INTs??? And FRs???

It was so tough watching our defense slowly crumble the past few seasons. I hope Nolan and some aggressive play calling turns that back in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X