Would you be happy in McD for a 8-8 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post
    If Brandon Marshall doesn't come back, I guarantee that McDaniels approval rating will drop.
    Even though McDaniel's isn't the money-man and isn't the guy who will make decisions on Brandon Marshall's contract demands?

Oh, yeah, that's very fair.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

My approval rating of Josh McDaniels?

Well, let's see... I don't feel we've strengthened our relationship with our allies. In fact I feel we've alienated them.

We've reached out to our enemies who pretty much are going to hate us anyway.

The corporate corruption hasn't been rectified.

I don't feel equally entitled to a presence in the workplace.

The economy's in the tank.

I never did get all that free college money I was promised.

I want an open border policy and a restructure of our immigration and nationalization process that accurately reflects America's ethnic makeup.

My house is worth less right now than it was when I bought it.

My retirement is still down 62% from three years ago.

They took the extra slice of cheese from my favorite McDonald's food.

My foot is sore.

I lost a game of chess yesterday.

My piano is out of tune.

My girlfriend is pissed at me (again).

This is unacceptable.

I mean... I realize none of these things have anything to do with McDaniels, but that's not stopping many of us from judging him on other things he has no control over either, so I say we should go for the gold.

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
        Would the Broncos communtiy be happy with McD having a 8-8 season.
        Its the same record as last season
        Ill call him brilliant if he wins 8 games this season
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          They took the extra slice of cheese from my favorite McDonald's food .
          This means war !

Open field question .....

As a fan of the Broncos for well over 20+ yrs

At this point and time why should I be happy with McD ?
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            This means war !

Open field question .....

As a fan of the Broncos for well over 20+ yrs

At this point and time why should I be happy with McD ?
            Perhaps you shouldn't, but it might be prudent, given that Cutler isn't coming back, to at least wait and see how Josh's team shakes out once it takes the field.

I too wasn't happy about losing Cutler, but I've liked most, if not all, of his other decisions, and as I state in another thread, this situation is a lot like trying to take sides in a marriage. We don't really know what went on, when, who said what and which person actually backed which person into a corner.

And we will never know. It's done. The divorce is final. He ain't coming back, ever. And after the way he conducted himself here, I'm not sure I really want him to.

But I still want the Broncos to win, and we won plenty of games before Cutler came here. We don't have to have Cutler to win a Super Bowl. We've already seen that Cutler alone isn't enough to get to the playoffs, much less to the Super Bowl.

Given that, lets let Josh build his team and see what happens. It's not like we have a lot of choice, since McD works for Mr. Bowlen and not us. Bowlen is willing to give him a chance and I'm prepared to wait and see what happens rather than rush to judgment over things I can't fix or change.
            You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X