Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Bronco (or Broncos) steps up and proves their doubters wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Bronco (or Broncos) steps up and proves their doubters wrong?

Oh, lets keep this thread civil and have some fun. Please no Cutler v Orton posts, trading draft pics or the D SUX posts. Have fun and be respectful of others opinions please.

Every season, there is always a surprise player or group that elevates beyond expectations and have a great season. For last season, for me, it is a toss up between Eddie and Peyton. I give Peyton the edge though because not alot was expected from him.

Anyways, there are ALOT of guys that have ALOT to prove this season. Who do you think is man enough to set up and prove their skeptics wrong?
    Kyle Orton (supposedly cant lead an offense)
    27.03%
    Knowshon Moreno (supposedly too slow)
    27.03%
    Brandon Marshall (cant stay out of trouble)
    2.70%
    Alphonso Smith (supposedly too short)
    13.51%
    Tony Scheffler (cant stay healthy)
    2.70%
    Mike Nolan (supposedly cant build a defense)
    0.00%
    Brian Dawkins (supposedly too old)
    0.00%
    The Entire Defense
    13.51%
    The D-line (whoever they end up being :))
    2.70%
    Coach McDaniels (supposedly sank the ship)
    10.81%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

You heard it here, right now.... Moss.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

if the broncos are going to prove people wrong, that entire defense/special teams core needs to step up
      Chicago Bears- Hey our fans aren't stupid, just insane

Comment

I have a feeling that Orton will surprise everyone!

Comment

Orton will surprise everyone outside of the fan base. Most of us have faith in him. I think if the DLine improves the whole defense will be up to par with the other teams in the league. Its a big question mark, and I don't know how you can say it is going to get better, other than off just blind faith. It will really be a wait and see sort of thing.
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

I'll do 3, one for each side of the ball.

Offense: I truly think Knowshon will take the lead in the running back department and will be Rookie of the year. He is very elusive and I know its a stretch to compare him already to proven runningbacks but honestly I personally havent seen elusiveness like he has since Barry Sanders.

Rookie of the Year 2009. You can quote me on it and rub it in my face if I am wrong.

Defense: I think this is going to be Andra Davis. He is a lot better than people realize and he is going to get all those tackles up the middle that were shared last year among all the subs. He is going to take a lot of pressure off D.J. and lets him play his sideline to sideline game that he is comfortable at. The safeties will be able to slightly lean more towards coverage rather than stopping the run. I think this might be a Pro Bowl season for him.

Special Teams: Spencer Larson I think is the next Keith Burns. He is one of those rare players than can change momentum or the feel of a game just by flying down the field and tattooing someone. He can fire these boys up and there are a lot of young talented players on the special teams. This I believe is going to be the most improved aspect of Bronco football.

Spencer Larson will get a blocked punt this year.:salute!::go:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              You heard it here, right now.... Moss.
              I've heard Moss is really struggling. He's going to have to have an extremely good training camp.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
                I've heard Moss is really struggling. He's going to have to have an extremely good training camp.
                Where have you heard this? I haven't read much about him other than playing on the nickel defense and batting down 2 passes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  Where have you heard this? I haven't read much about him other than playing on the nickel defense and batting down 2 passes.
                  I'm going off of Bill Williamson (fat lard of crap.) That's just what he said in one of his recent chats. I want the guy to succeed, but this may be his last chance. Has he practiced with the first team at all?
                  sigpic

Comment

jarvis moss
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      There was one interview where someone (Davis maybe???) said Moss was doing well. Outside that, Ive heard nothing much.
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

I voted Brandon Marshall. I think he'll get all his legal troubles solved and put them behind him and he'll get the whole contract thing resolved. :salute!:
                        sigpic

Comment

Has to hope for McDaniels

I have to hope and beleive in McDaniels. Firstly, if he surprises everyone it is because the team performs much better than expected. Secondly, I think he brings the right stuff to our team. He is being critisized for things that he had little influence on and little possibility to rectify if he wanted to bring the team forward.

I think that McDaniels will emerge a very good HC, though I think that next year will be better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
                            I've also "heard" that Mike Tyson no longer wants to eat the children of Evander Holyfield... but we know that's not true either.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I went Moreno on this one,i really believe this offense is going to be allot better than people think this season,McDaniels knows more about coaching than some of the fans here think he does.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X