Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is going to be our top receiving threat next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    yeah yeah exactly my point he has something to prove,I've done the same exact before in practice,a loooong time ago,thought the Quarterback was targeting the receiver behind me,oops.
    That was the best thing about being an O-lineman. They never threw any balls to you.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
      yeah yeah exactly my point he has something to prove,I've done the same exact before in practice,a loooong time ago,thought the Quarterback was targeting the receiver behind me,oops.
      sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
        Unofficially brought to you by McSmashie!
        Man, you had so many choices, I could've voted for at least 3 of them

That said, if we want to talk threat and not who will have the most catches, I have to go with Peyton Hillis. He in my opinion will be the biggest threat, especially coming out the backfield, or throwing the ball to him when nobody is expecting it...
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
          Oh lord!!!
          That's just wrong, and I don't care who you're that ish there is funny as hell!!!
          sigpic
          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
            Oh lord!!!
            That's just wrong, and I don't care who you're that ish there is funny as hell!!!
            I don't know what's worse, that or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls794MhIkU4
            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

I think it will be ...

Unofficially brought to you by McSmashie!
              ... all of them set up by the run, defense and special teams.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

i think it will be Eddie Royal. he is has the speed, agility, and the hands to make a top reciever plus with all the stuff going around marshall he has to step up and take his spot and he knows it.

:go:
                sigpic

With Players Like Champ Baily, D.J. Williams, Brian Dawksin, Elvis Dumervil, Ryan Clady, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Casey Wiegmann, Peyton Hillis, Tony Scheffler, Daniel Graham, Wesley Woodyard, Knowshon Moreno, and a host of other great players ... there is no reason that the Broncos arent Superbowl Bound!

Comment

I called Eddie our #1 receiver last year over stone hands Marshall and got blasted. Cutler locked on him way too often and consequently overlooked wide open second and third reads (didn't we fire Plummer for this?) Anyway, Royal is not only talented but I must admit his personality is what makes me like the guy over "who's gonna interview me Marshall" If Marshall stays obviously I will wish him every success for his benefit as well as the team's.
                  [sigpic

Comment

I honestly think it's going to be pretty balanced regardless of who is playing. I expect it to be something along the lines of when we had McCaffree and Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                      I honestly think it's going to be pretty balanced regardless of who is playing. I expect it to be something along the lines of when we had McCaffree and Smith.
                      Eddie Mac was awesome. That man was so clutch, it isnt even funny. I was devastated when we lost him. Id love to have his jersey, but I never see them anywhere.
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

if it's who will be most productive, it will be marshall/royal. If you're asking who's the go to guy, it'll be scheffler.
                        Chicago Bears- Hey our fans aren't stupid, just insane

Comment

My vote is my man, Eddie.

Eddie has the speed and elusiveness and intelligence to find that short empty spot in the defense and get the yards after the catch. Plus. he has one of the premier slot receivers in Stokes to mentor him.

His playmaking ability will shine brightly next season and he is going to be a good fit for the system and Kyles abilities as a QB. I see Eddie becoming one of the premier slot receivers in the league this year. Watch out Wes!
                          I think this is key right here...even though Eddie is real talented think more than anything he will fit in the system VERY well.

I'm betting that his natural gifts as a smart receiver/play maker will accelerate his development in the new system. Like you said Wes Welker better watch out because I think Eddie will be a BETTER WR than Welker is or will be.

Thx,
                          Joe
                          To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                            I think this is key right here...even though Eddie is real talented think more than anything he will fit in the system VERY well.

I'm betting that his natural gifts as a smart receiver/play maker will accelerate his development in the new system. Like you said Wes Welker better watch out because I think Eddie will be a BETTER WR than Welker is or will be.

Thx,
                            Joe
                            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                            X