Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Royal - One of the bright young stars of the NFL
    2) Bailey - The Best Active Corner
    3) Moreno - Denver makes good backs become great and Moreno is already above good
    4) Clady - 2nd year and he is one of the best
    5 ) Dawkins - He has leadership, experience, and knows how to play

sigpic

With Players Like Champ Baily, D.J. Williams, Brian Dawksin, Elvis Dumervil, Ryan Clady, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Casey Wiegmann, Peyton Hillis, Tony Scheffler, Daniel Graham, Wesley Woodyard, Knowshon Moreno, and a host of other great players ... there is no reason that the Broncos arent Superbowl Bound!

Comment

If I was actually presented with this problem, I would have to consider keeping the O Line, but

Clady
      Champ
      Royal
      Moreno
      Hillis
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Best of the best
        Clady, Kuper, Royal, Bailey, DJ

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
          I'm sorry you feel that way...
          I do have plenty positive things to say.
          I don't know why you ask, since I haven't seen you say anything positive lately.
          At least my posts have not been locked or deleted. That should tell you something, no?

This Cutler thing has gone too far
          This behavior worries me, and saddens me
          If I worked at the Broncos HQ, I'll have 24 surveillance and armed guards around the clock. This obsession for Cutler is down right scary!
          Its 1 mod naming no one but i think the dude just does not like me as a poster ,I for one am glad Cutler is gone he has top 5 qb talent but the maturity of a 17 year old kid.

Comment

Please define ...

Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
            Its 1 mod naming no one but i think the dude just does not like me as a poster ,I for one am glad Cutler is gone he has top 5 qb talent but the maturity of a 17 year old kid.
            ... seventeen year old maturity.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
            X