Denvers "Other" Receiving Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we lose Marshall, obvioulsy somebody is going to pick up his production
    It's all about how the system works. It's designed to always have somebody open playing against what the defense shows, and not necessarily about showcasing a particular player from our offense :salute!:
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Nice I had no idea Eddie Royal only had 3 drops this year...
      sigpic

Comment

GREAT POST!!! People always talk about CP which I would give to you if I had any idea how to HAHAHA
        Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
          GREAT POST!!! People always talk about CP which I would give to you if I had any idea how to HAHAHA
          WOW you don't know how give CP? And been user since 2006?!?!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            Actually he had more than 3 drops if we consider those tough diving catches he tried to make. But he caught the ball really well.
            sigpic

Comment

nice read!!!

:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                yeah me neither. and i'm pretty sure 2 or maybe even 3 of those drops came in week 17
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Thx for the info it was an excellent post. I like Eddie Royal as a #2 or slot receiver. I understand some poeple compare him to Steve Smith. That would be nice if he turned out that way. Hows he gonna do against the other teams top corner. Nnamdi and his ilk were often assigned to Marshall leaving Eddie to roast Deangelo Hall. Can Eddie do the same to Nnamdi ?
                  My friends over at Sports Radio Interviews sent me a link to an interview Pat Bowlen did with a Chicago-area radio station. While there is nothing earth-shattering here. Below is a segment of the transcript -

What are the Bears getting in Jay Cutler?

“They’re getting an extremely talented young quarterback.”

Some one Please name me the last successful NFL QB that had to be taught how to throw the ball correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
                    Thx for the info it was an excellent post. I like Eddie Royal as a #2 or slot receiver. I understand some poeple compare him to Steve Smith. That would be nice if he turned out that way. Hows he gonna do against the other teams top corner. Nnamdi and his ilk were often assigned to Marshall leaving Eddie to roast Deangelo Hall. Can Eddie do the same to Nnamdi ?
                    If he goes up against Nnamdi and runs crisp routes like he did his rookie year and Nnamdi has him smothered then he will have done his job so that Orton can get it to another reciever who is open. Kyle Orton "DOES" know how to check down his recievers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
                      Well, then, let me educate you!

In the orange bar right above the post you like, there is a set of white scales on the right hand side. Just click that, enter your message and click submit.

Vavoom! You have given someone CPs!
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by it'sjustagame View Post
                        Couple of things here, first Eddie is going to get the ball FAST. Think SNAP, MOVE TO THE MIDDLE, THROW. There isnt going to be any head to head or long coverage. That is going to be Eddies scenario in the slot. Wont really give anyone time to get between him and the ball. His Eddies hand, he should be fine there. Once that is done, it will be up to him to use his speed and elusiveness to outwit the defender. Again, something Eddie excels at.

And IF Eddie is detained and completely covered, then there are always the sideline receivers/FB/HB or the mid range receiver/tight end or the deep receiver.
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                          Couple of things here, first Eddie is going to get the ball FAST. Think SNAP, MOVE TO THE MIDDLE, THROW. There isnt going to be any head to head or long coverage. That is going to be Eddies scenario in the slot. Wont really give anyone time to get between him and the ball. His Eddies hand, he should be fine there. Once that is done, it will be up to him to use his speed and elusiveness to outwit the defender. Again, something Eddie excels at.

And IF Eddie is detained and completely covered, then there are always the sideline receivers/FB/HB or the mid range receiver/tight end or the deep receiver.
                          The guy has amazing change of direction and cutting ability. DBs have a hard time covering him ... long or short.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                          X