No announcement yet.

Denver SUPERFAN pictures!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread cannot be complete without these three pics...

Last edited by dragster69; 06-21-2009, 09:59 PM.
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
      I read an article that said he was an Eagles fan and everyone was really pissed off at him at the game.

Good thread idea McSmashie!
      That's dumb to be mad at him for still supporting a great player. It's not like he asked for a trade.....they let him to go to FA. Would people here have quit being Elway fans if he was let go to FA if he hadn't retired? I would have upset with the FO, not the player. I respect a fan who sticks by his fav players no matter where they go. I was still a Sharpe fan when he went to the Ravens.

I used to live in Wisconsin when I was in grad school and there was a story about a fan there that I love. An elementary school (Iforgot what grade but around 4th grade i think) in WI was taking a field trip to meet the Minnesota Vikings and one of the kids showed up in his Packers jersey. The school didn't let him go because they said it would be disrespectful to the Vikings to wear the GB jersey (what a crock of...). The Vikings heard about the kid and had him and his family up in private for a personal tour and meet/greet day in MN. They said the league needed fans like him. Just like the league needs fans who stick with their players like the guy in the photo.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        That's dumb to be mad at him for still supporting a great player. It's not like he asked for a trade.....they let him to go to FA. Would people here have quit being Elway fans if he was let go to FA if he hadn't retired? I would have upset with the FO, not the player. I respect a fan who sticks by his fav players no matter where they go. I was still a Sharpe fan when he went to the Ravens.

I used to live in Wisconsin when I was in grad school and there was a story about a fan there that I love. An elementary school (Iforgot what grade but around 4th grade i think) in WI was taking a field trip to meet the Minnesota Vikings and one of the kids showed up in his Packers jersey. The school didn't let him go because they said it would be disrespectful to the Vikings to wear the GB jersey (what a crock of...). The Vikings heard about the kid and had him and his family up in private for a personal tour and meet/greet day in MN. They said the league needed fans like him. Just like the league needs fans who stick with their players like the guy in the photo.
        These are Eagles fans we're talking about here.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
          These are Eagles fans we're talking about here.
          Just as it takes us all time to process Cutler, multiply that by 10 for Philly and Dawk.

Dawk was a bona fide legend in Philly. They will come around
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Phillies fans are the worst. Rumor has it, a guy once fell off the upper deck at Veterans Stadium, and the poor guy was booed for having a bad landing!
            sigpic

Comment

A true and loyal fan who plays for the other guys on the team.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
                Phillies fans are the worst. Rumor has it, a guy once fell off the upper deck at Veterans Stadium, and the poor guy was booed for having a bad landing!
                LOL Yeah they are brutal up there.
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Sorry though she was cute

AAWW! Future Super Bronco Fan
                  sigpic

Comment

no no... I'm a Broncos and Phillies fan. Let me show you the funny stories:

Booed the Phillie players kids during an easter egg hunt on the old Vet field... that's classy.

The reason i'm posting is I'm in KC on business/travel wearing my eddie royal jersey and getting plenty of comments and looks.

Yesterday I got off the plane in KC wearing my orange bronco country shirt and oh a few comments came. I'm looking for back up tonight at the bar lol.
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      no no... I'm a Broncos and Phillies fan. Let me show you the funny stories:

Booed the Phillie players kids during an easter egg hunt on the old Vet field... that's classy.

The reason i'm posting is I'm in KC on business/travel wearing my eddie royal jersey and getting plenty of comments and looks.

Yesterday I got off the plane in KC wearing my orange bronco country shirt and oh a few comments came. I'm looking for back up tonight at the bar lol.
                      KC could be a hostile territory for a Bronco fan :lol:
                      They don't like us there. As long as you don't wear a # 7 jersey, you'll be somewhat safe
                      sigpic

Comment

KC could be a hostile territory for a Bronco fan :lol:
                        They don't like us there. As long as you don't wear a # 7 jersey, you'll be somewhat safe
                        Oh yeah look at my avatar for my little Bronco fan. She is gonna be two now, but already has six Bronco jerseys and a Champ Bailey Fathead in her room.

If we have a son on the next go round we are making a replica Broncos locker room.

The bar wasn't too bad last night, but one guy told me if I could name ten Bronco players and where they went to college he'd buy me a beer, I said, "so you do want me to include Casey Wieggman from Iowa?" The guy said touche' (SP) and bought me a beer. His face was priceless.
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

we have some weird fans

Comment

Working...
                          X