Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhns View Post
    This is a normal workout for the Broncos. From the article:

"We're ready," Carlton Powell said. "We're always ready, but it definitely is a whole lot bigger than I remember from last time. And it's a whole lot hotter. But hey, let's get it."
    Normal doesn't mean they're doing the same thing. It looks to me the intensity level is different...
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
      Normal doesn't mean they're doing the same thing. It looks to me the intensity level is different...
      Because the bleachers look bigger than last time? I can assure you that they didn't add any new ones. Then again, I wouldn't know!

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
        Because the bleachers look bigger than last time? I can assure you that they didn't add any new ones. Then again,I wouldn't know!
        What da'...?
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
          What da'...?
          Yeah, confusing right?

Anyways, I can assure you they didn't expand the facility to fit more bleachers. I wouldn't know though because maybe they added more bleachers by shrinking the current ones. Not really though, I will guarantee you right now, without even seeing that place, that it is the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Epic View Post
            I had to run the Red Rocks when I played HS Soccer for a local school, seriously most agonizing grueling workout ever.
            Same with our school, every year varsity had to do it. Luckily i didn't make varsity during the 2 years i played. Good old high school soccer

Comment

Working...
            X