Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ...

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    Ya also B-Marsh caught like a 92 yard bomb that was called back on one of the worst pass interference call I've ever seen.
    26-24, then.

Those darn officials!:brick: It was their fault! We were robbed! And, at home, too!!!
    Last edited by samparnell; 06-24-2009, 04:40 PM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
      Ya also B-Marsh caught like a 92 yard bomb that was called back on one of the worst pass interference call I've ever seen.
      o yeah I know I remember that play... WHAT A JOKE! even the announcers were like..."ehhhhh that's weakkkk"

Comment

Hillis vs Jacobs?

Hmm.

Hillis will be more used in the FB/ H- Back role maybe lining up as a TE rather than a pure tail back like Jacobs so it would be tough to compare the 2.

I will say this, Both are really fun to watch when they break into the second level and suddenly they are substantially bigger than the DB's trying to tackle them.

Shoot Jacobs is bigger than most LB's.

Nothing jacks me up more than watching a ball carrier truck a defender, unless the defender happens to wear the orange and blue.
        A book I wrote

Comment

If you are talking PURE RB, then Jacobs.

If you are talking ALL AROUND, BY FAR Hillis. Can run block, pass block, run the ball, catch out of the backfield.

If you are asking me who I take, HILLIS HILLIS HILLIS! He is one versatile tough bugger!
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

reminds me of the holding call on brian habib in the SB against green bay had one guy say thats a terrible call the you hear phill simms say thank you to him for saying it lol
            sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

one of my favorites: never did like pollard
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtNxvpaK6I

Comment

How about Jacobs AND Hillis.

Darn that Maurice Clarrett draft pick.
                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

If Hillis can play a whole season in the pros like one season in college then i'd take Hillis anyday.

He showed real potential last year and was incredibly disapointing when he was hurt. I think he could've made our playoff push a lot more interesting.

This year our backfield will be exciting, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    26-24, then.

Those darn officials!:brick: It was their fault! We were robbed! And, at home, too!!!
                    why don't you stick to the point of his message? you said they held marshall to two catches, as if they shut him down that game. in actuality he should have had over 100 receiving yards, that's not being shut down.

Comment

Ok ...

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                      why don't you stick to the point of his message? you said they held marshall to two catches, as if they shut him down that game. in actuality he should have had over 100 receiving yards, that's not being shut down.
                      ... Brandon had two catches and they didn't shut him down.

The Broncos were hometowned in their own hometown and the score should have been 26-24 instead instead of 26-17.

Happy now?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Eh, Brandon Jacobs changes games.

As far as being a RB, Jacobs is def better.
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Hillis is a better weapon all around than Jacobs is or will be
                          No comparison :salute!:
                          sigpic
                          I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                            Eh, Brandon Jacobs changes games.

As far as being a RB, Jacobs is def better.
                            As rookies Brandon Jacobs didnt have nearly the impact Hillis did. So its kind of unfair to say Jacobs is 'def better.'

Comment

If you just want someone to line up at RB and pound the ball then Jacobs is better. I prefer the versatility Hillis brings. He'll be the key player in several formations this year. I sure hope the hammy holds up.
                              \

Comment

Brandon is a better RB and pass protector. Hillis is a better receiver out of the backfield though. I'd rather have Brandon.

Comment

Working...
                                X