Kyle Orton is the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton is the man!

Has any1 thought of this, Kyle Orton put up good numbers in the “Windy City” and now he comes to the place with what is known as the “Thin Air Phenomenon”. I project Kyle orton to put up the numbers in Denver that Jay Cutler did. I also project Jay Cutler to have a complete meltdown in The Windy City. Jay Cutler is not a leader, Chicago has a third string wide receiver core and coach Smith has done the least in the NFL with the most talent. Kyle Orton is a LEADER first and foremost - the FIELD GENERAL that will lead the troops to victory! Jay Cutler is a spoiled, ivy league pre maddonna! Which would you rather have?!? I want the leader everytime

i don't think mcdaniels will be stupid enough to make orton throw the ball as much and as needlessly as shanny did with cutler
    sigpic

Comment

I'm right there with you bro :go:

Orton will suprise many people this year

Comment

:thumb: I like Kyle as well, however the cutler stuff is done here as far as Im concerned. He has his own cross to bare. Besides, theres been to much cutting down both to last forever.

PS I have a Kyle Orton Army Fan Club if you would like to join. It might be a few pages back. I'll update.:orton::go:
        sigpic

Comment

This is madness. Jay Cutler...Ivy League? We'll be looking for a franchise qb in a year or two.
          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

Originally posted by Orton_Backer81 View Post
            Jay Cutler is a spoiled, ivy league pre maddonna! Which would you rather have?!? I want the leader everytime
            Cutler went to Vanderbilt which is in the SEC, and not an Ivy League school.

Comment

Kyle Orton is not a franchise QB. Jay Cutler on the other hand is and we will regret trading him away closet thing to Elway we've had in years...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                Kyle Orton is not a franchise QB. Jay Cutler on the other hand is and we will regret trading him away closet thing to Elway we've had in years...
                Cutler couldn't gaze in the general direction of elways jock much less carry it. People praise cutler like a god among men but he wasn't really that good. We'll so how good he really is when he doesn't have the best o-line in the league watching his back. A good line will make or break a QB, just ask David Garrard.
                sigpic

Comment

Has any1 thought of this, Kyle Orton put up good numbers in the “Windy City” and now he comes to the place with what is known as the “Thin Air Phenomenon”. I project Kyle orton to put up the numbers in Denver that Jay Cutler did. I also project Jay Cutler to have a complete meltdown in The Windy City. Jay Cutler is not a leader, Chicago has a third string wide receiver core and coach Smith has done the least in the NFL with the most talent. Kyle Orton is a LEADER first and foremost - the FIELD GENERAL that will lead the troops to victory! Jay Cutler is a spoiled, ivy league pre maddonna! Which would you rather have?!? I want the leader everytime
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League

Cutler didn't go to an ivy league school so technically it's incorrect to label him as an ivy leaguer. primadonna is fairly accurate but no the ivy league part.
                  sigpic

Comment

55% completion
                    30TDs and 27INTs
                    And 5k total yards.

Cutler had about 84% of Orton's career yards in just one year!!!

And who said Orton is a leader and Cutler is not?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefs > You View Post
                      55% completion
                      30TDs and 27INTs
                      And 5k total yards.

Cutler had about 84% of Orton's career yards in just one year!!!

And who said Orton is a leader and Cutler is not?
                      orton had about 84% of his career yardage in one year and most of it he was injured....take your trolling to the smack forum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                        If a team has good weapons like receivers, TEs, and a running game, one does not NEED a franchise QB. A solid team player that has a brain to run the game will win more games and superbowls than a franchise QB with only one tool.
                        KO is Da Man!!! always knew he had it in him. :orton:

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Cutler couldn't gaze in the general direction of elways jock much less carry it. People praise cutler like a god among men but he wasn't really that good. We'll so how good he really is when he doesn't have the best o-line in the league watching his back. A good line will make or break a QB, just ask David Garrard.
                          How much better does an O-line look with a mobile QB?

I just don't get why just because Cutler was traded. Suddenly he's a bad leader, and an average QB. I don't think people praise Cutler. He has a good start to a career, and is still young. In the case of Cutler V.s. Orton... it really shouldn't be a discussion. Cutler is one of the elite young QB's in the NFL. If he develops, good for him. If not it sucks for the Bears. Orton is not in the same talent tier as guys like Cutler, Rodgers, Ryan, and Rivers.

Comment

orton had about 84% of his career yardage in one year and most of it he was injured....take your trolling to the smack forum.
                            Kyle Orton has started 33 games to Cutler's 37.

Comment

He was injured in 2008? And its only 55% not 84.

Comment

Working...
                              X