Reasons Broncos will win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons Broncos will win?

All or most of you Bronco fans seem to think your just gonna roll the Chiefs this weekend. Most of you give the Chiefs no chance to win and talk like your team is hands down better than the Chiefs. I challenge you to give me legitimate reasons on why your team will win and what makes them so much better than the Chiefs. Go ahead and throw all your "The Chiefs run defense is pathetic" crap. Sorry but it's gonna take a whole lot more than just running the ball with Portis to beat the Chiefs. How do plan on stopping the scoring machine that is KC?

Re: Reasons Broncos will win?

Originally posted by Nixhex78
    All or most of you Bronco fans seem to think your just gonna roll the Chiefs this weekend. Most of you give the Chiefs no chance to win and talk like your team is hands down better than the Chiefs. I challenge you to give me legitimate reasons on why your team will win and what makes them so much better than the Chiefs. Go ahead and throw all your "The Chiefs run defense is pathetic" crap. Sorry but it's gonna take a whole lot more than just running the ball with Portis to beat the Chiefs. How do plan on stopping the scoring machine that is KC?
    Better receivers.
    Better quarterback.
    Better Defense.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

The question is how will Kansas beat Denver? Your buddy Priest Holmes got swept last season against Denver and barely did anything in week 5. So is he going to be a threat?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Orange and noise!
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Re: Re: Reasons Broncos will win?

Originally posted by bcollin1
          Well, now that we've taken the Referree Turbo option off your "machine"...

By the way...Trent Green will leave this game with an injury. I'm not saying I want that, because I don't. I just get some strange feelings sometimes.

Now Kennison, on the other hand...hell, knock that punk out.
          If you do knock Green out, at least do it cleanly or you'll never hear the end of it.

As for Kennison, he missed practice yesterday with a sore quad.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Reasons Broncos will win?

Originally posted by ReasonableChief

As for Kennison, he missed practice yesterday with a sore quad.
            That'd be a shocker if all of a sudden he couldn't play. Maybe the smartest move he ever made.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Actually Vermiel told one of the reporters, that Kennison had a "sore throat" and that is why he was missing.

Then he told them he had a quad issue.

Sore throat for talking to much I would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                Actually Vermiel told one of the reporters, that Kennison had a "sore throat" and that is why he was missing.

Go ahead. Yuk it up. I couldn't help but laugh, either.
                Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

There is another issue of a classy organization. He was lying!!
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                    The question is how will Kansas beat Denver? Your buddy Priest Holmes got swept last season against Denver and barely did anything in week 5. So is he going to be a threat?
                    You must like the taste of crow! Priest will have 140 all purpose yards and 2 td's. Even if you do shut him down you can't forget about Gonzalez, Morton or Hall. We'll see come Sunday. The Chiefs don't lead the NFL in points per game for no reason. As far as the dumba$$ who said better quarterback, recievers, defense. I'll give you defense but take a look at QB rating this year. You really think that Jake the Fake Plummer is better than Trent Green. Trent Green will send Plummer a postcard from Hawaii this year while The Fake recovers from another foot injury after getting up off his couch. The recievers are pretty even if you ask me. Rod Smith is good, but has fallen off in recent years. McCaffrey is old and slow. Lelie, what happened to him? Does he still play for you guys? Yep, just as I thought! Your reasons are pathetic just like the orange pom-poms your team will be handing out at the game this weekend. Prepare for war fools!

Comment

wouldnt his a** hurt not his throat!?!? for talking to much out of it??????

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                        You must like the taste of crow! Priest will have 140 all purpose yards and 2 td's. Even if you do shut him down you can't forget about Gonzalez, Morton or Hall. We'll see come Sunday. The Chiefs don't lead the NFL in points per game for no reason. As far as the dumba$$ who said better quarterback, recievers, defense. I'll give you defense but take a look at QB rating this year. You really think that Jake the Fake Plummer is better than Trent Green. Trent Green will send Plummer a postcard from Hawaii this year while The Fake recovers from another foot injury after getting up off his couch. The recievers are pretty even if you ask me. Rod Smith is good, but has fallen off in recent years. McCaffrey is old and slow. Lelie, what happened to him? Does he still play for you guys? Yep, just as I thought! Your reasons are pathetic just like the orange pom-poms your team will be handing out at the game this weekend. Prepare for war fools!
                        O.K. you really put your foot in your mouth this time. Compare the career stats of Rod Smith and Eddie MAC to your two receivers and tell me that the receivers are pretty even.

Plummer vs. Green - That will end up with the rest of their careers but in Denver we much rather have Plummer than Green.

So far I haven't seen anyone talking about Green going to the Pro-bowl. Steve McNair, Payton Manning, and a certain quarterback from New England, but no Trent Green.

Also while you are at it. Look at the Best tight end in football (Shannon Sharpe) and compare his numbers to Tony Gonzales.

Surely you can do better than this. Try again.

Thanks for the name you called me. Of course, have you ever looked in a mirror???

Comment

LMAO very well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great D

We do have the 2nd best defence in the afc.
                            Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

Look at stats from years past! This is the now! We aren't talkin about years past. This year, the Chiefs WR's are every bit as good as the Broncos. As for Gonzalez and Green. Check their stats too. I bet they are better this year too. You can live in the past. I'm talking about now! The 2003 stats don't lie. The Chiefs offense has Dungver whipped all across the board. You can throw all the career stats around you want. That don't mean sqaut this year smart guy! Try Again, certainly you can come up with more crap! Go to the game get your orange pom-pom and hope like hell you win or your season's over!

Comment

Working...
                              X