No announcement yet.

Reasons Broncos will win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go ahead throw your our defense is better than yours smack! I know your typing it right now!

Comment

Hey aswell

It takes more than stats on paper to win a game. On any given day any certain team can win a game. The harder a team comes the harder they fall. Look what happenned to the chiefs against Cincinnati. I'm just saying when you get on th pitch and get infront of the crowd. Nothing you've done before matters it all goes out of your mind. I'm not saying the bronco's will win this sunday, but you chiefs shouldn't be so sure of yourselves.
      Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

Re: Hey aswell

Originally posted by kickersarecool
        It takes more than stats on paper to win a game. On any given day any certain team can win a game. The harder a team comes the harder they fall. Look what happenned to the chiefs against Cincinnati. I'm just saying when you get on th pitch and get infront of the crowd. Nothing you've done before matters it all goes out of your mind. I'm not saying the bronco's will win this sunday, but you chiefs shouldn't be so sure of yourselves.
        Your exactly right. Stats don't mean squat. As for us being so sure of ourselves. Most Denver fans are the most arrogant fans I ever seen.

Comment

Thats a bit stupid..

If we're so annoyingly arrogant why don't you go to your own chiefs message boards.

Comment

I was just pointing out the obvious. Why should I leave? I like sparring with you guys! It's all in fun! The players decided the game we don't.

Comment

I agree on that point.

The main thing i'm bothered about is that it's a good game of football, that last right to the death, because those are the victories that matter.

Comment

Yep, It should be an epic battle. May the best team win!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                  Look at stats from years past! This is the now! We aren't talkin about years past. This year, the Chiefs WR's are every bit as good as the Broncos. As for Gonzalez and Green. Check their stats too. I bet they are better this year too. You can live in the past. I'm talking about now! The 2003 stats don't lie. The Chiefs offense has Dungver whipped all across the board. You can throw all the career stats around you want. That don't mean sqaut this year smart guy! Try Again, certainly you can come up with more crap! Go to the game get your orange pom-pom and hope like hell you win or your season's over!
                  My response is silence because you are not worth responding to. I have said my piece.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                    My response is silence because you are not worth responding to. I have said my piece.
                    Hypocrite! If what you just typed wasn't a response then what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                      Look at stats from years past! This is the now! We aren't talkin about years past. This year, the Chiefs WR's are every bit as good as the Broncos. As for Gonzalez and Green. Check their stats too. I bet they are better this year too. You can live in the past. I'm talking about now! The 2003 stats don't lie. The Chiefs offense has Dungver whipped all across the board. You can throw all the career stats around you want. That don't mean sqaut this year smart guy! Try Again, certainly you can come up with more crap! Go to the game get your orange pom-pom and hope like hell you win or your season's over!
                      Well taking that logic let's just throw out the stats from all games but the first Denver/KC game since all those games don't reflect on the circumstances of Denver and KC playing against each other and all other games are irrelevant for that purpose.

Since we've started going down this road we all know that it ends at the stats heavily favoring the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                      X