Brandon Marshall (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the-shuffler View Post
    I dont think many women would be able to take a kick from Bmarsh and retaliate with a kick
    They're popcorn muscles.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
      In fact, I question why any charges were dropped
      $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• The OP's story is obviously cutted up to best be dramatic by the author of the story.

Also Marshall was suspended last year because of what happened last year. If he court case goes bad for him he may get more suspension time for that.

Also nothing has been ruled about his issues this year. Everyone thought it would be done before the draft but I think the commish is waiting to see how this trial stuff unfolds from stuff last year.

It is very possible if the trial goes bad and all this "kicking a girl" stuff keeps coming out that Marshall will be suspended half of the year or maybe more this year.

Which is why our roster is action packed with WRs.

This is also why Marshall is a moron if he thinks he is going to get paid by anyone.

Personally I wish we could trade him.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Maybe she was kicking and screaming, and he had his hand on her head (like a kid), and dodging legs, then the police would logically say "they were kicking each other"

Other than that yeah it's an odd picture to paint of two grown adults kicking away.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
            Maybe she was kicking and screaming, and he had his hand on her head (like a kid), and dodging legs, then the police would logically say "they were kicking each other"

Other than that yeah it's an odd picture to paint of two grown adults kicking away.
            Ultimately, the problem is he is in that picture at all. At some point Brandon needs to learn what most of us did by the 5th grade: WALK AWAY!

Comment

Working...
            X