• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady Quinn sucks. Pass.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      No, that is incorrect. NFL Champion teams are still NFL Champions and are equal to SB. Just because the first Super Bowl was played in the 60's does not mean that the NFL is measure since the 1960's. If you want to plead your case, you should discuss this with the NFL Hall of Fame. Because they sure wasted a lot on the trophies that sit in Cleveland. /SARCASM
      Go back home-CHUCKIE!!!!!:salute!::salute!::salute!::salute!:

Comment

Brady Quinn is an after-thought at this point
        The window of opportunity to get him, is long past
        We're still too early to be able to assess our QB situation to be able to tell which way we mayend up going
        I believe next year's draft may offer better attainable prospects that this year's draft. However, we drafted Tom Brandstater. We don't know what will he become. There's just not enough substance to really say anything at this point...
        sigpic
        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

aaah Charlie shut up

Comment

Originally posted by bd2fc
            The only joke is your team won the title 4 times against=HO-HUM talent compared to nowadays my friend=FACT!!!!!
            No, that is revisionary. The NFL of today is soft compared to the old NFL. There were no penalties outside of 5 yards by defensive backs then. Hard hits were common as were injuries. Otto Graham even played a game with a broken jaw. That was something. Now, NFL players leave the game because of a sprained toe.

Originally posted by Rollo
            aaah Charlie shut up
            No, never.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

No, that is revisionary. The NFL of today is soft compared to the old NFL. There were no penalties outside of 5 yards by defensive backs then. Hard hits were common as were injuries. Otto Graham even played a game with a broken jaw. That was something. Now, NFL players leave the game because of a sprained toe.

No, never.
              YaY ya back i was bored without anyoone to show Elways SB rings to

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                you one championshps before Denver was even a team. SB is what a team is judged by not "NFL Championships" bud. Yu don't see stuff like Team A, 3 SBs and 4 NFL Chapionships", it says "3 time superbowl champion"
                There was football before they even thought about the SUPER BOWL. Do you know what brought about the Super Bowl? Bet not!
                Mike O.

Comment

How many times i have to say this? Colt McCoy in 2010 baby

Comment

No, that is incorrect. NFL Champion teams are still NFL Champions and are equal to SB. Just because the first Super Bowl was played in the 60's does not mean that the NFL is measure since the 1960's. If you want to plead your case, you should discuss this with the NFL Hall of Fame. Because they sure wasted a lot on the trophies that sit in Cleveland. /SARCASM
                    Sorry but the Browns are not and will never be recognized as world champs based off of those trophies, That's just a fact of life. He!! the Packers won it (9) times, which included 2 three-peats and you don't here them crying.
                    sigpic

Comment

and stop wasting my time?
                      Dude, you do realize that YOU have to log on to the board, click on a subject to read it right?

If you are tired of hearing about Quinn, and consider it a "waste" of your time, may I suggest you DON'T CLICK ON OBVIOUS THREADS about Quinn? It's really just that easy!!

It would be like me going up to Sturgis during bike week complaining about all the Harleys

Comment

Brady Quinn will probably be the franchise QB of the Browns. He does not have Derek Anderson's arm strenght but he has much more mobility to extend plays. Plus, he is smart and a really hard worker. We could not get him this year and I doubt he will be available in 2010.

I don't think we need to worry about finding a QB, just let the season begin and see what Orton and Simms can do with our offense. And Brandstater is under development.
                        sigpic

Comment

If Orton doesn't work out I think we should offer a couple of firsts to Chicago for Cutler. We could even throw in Orton or Simms to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
                            If Orton doesn't work out I think we should offer a couple of firsts to Chicago for Cutler.
                            If we want turnovers we could get Rosenfels at a much cheaper price. :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                              Dude, you do realize that YOU have to log on to the board, click on a subject to read it right?

If you are tired of hearing about Quinn, and consider it a "waste" of your time, may I suggest you DON'T CLICK ON OBVIOUS THREADS about Quinn? It's really just that easy!!

It would be like me going up to Sturgis during bike week complaining about all the Harleys
                              Charlie just loves to complain though. Thats all he does. Every post is complaining about something. I wonder if hes ever happy? But I guess being a Browns fan will make you that way

Comment

Quinn this year maybe....

I think Quinn would be cool, if we couldve got him this year but by next year
                                We can grab a college QB and be just as good
                                there are at least 3 good QBs Tebow,Bradford,and buddy that plays for Ole Miss too, and we still have Brandstater.

Comment

Working...
                                X