2010 Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    do you not understand that eric mangini has NOT named a starter, that was romeo crennel who named quinn the starter, a guy no longer coaching the team? who he said is starting is irrelevant, the fact that you think quinns job is secure as tom brady or peyton manning is silly. go ask steelers, patriots or colts if they woudl trade their QB for 3 first round draft picks, theyd say no without thinking. the browns would take that trade in a heartbeat. its not even a remotely valid comparison. quinn will prolly be the starter but still, doesnt make what you said any less ridiculous.
    And do you understand that Mangini does not report to the media. The media can't get access to the team. There was an article about how the media is angry because Mangini is being secretive about EVERYTHING. Media is being shooed away from practices. The media has resorted to badmouthing the organization and Mangini because of this. All these reports about the team "falling apart" is to try and drive a wedge between Mangini and the Fans by the media. Because the media isn't being given unprecidented access to the team as they were with Crennel. The Browns would not take that offer. Quinn is a young QB that was drafted for numerous draft picks. The team mortgaged many future draft picks just to draft him. Something that cannot be said of Manning and Brady. Both of them were drafted with a single pick. No mass trades involved so the team can move up. Quinn was. Quinn is not going to be traded and any idea that you have of him being traded is based on lies created by the media in retaliation for not being given access to the team.

Quinn is the starter of the Browns. It's an inside joke that Anderson somehow is "his man". Anderson is a career backup and Quinn was drafted for a reason and if you for some reason doubt that, you are mistaken and are giving to much "trust" to the press.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      So today's players are better because they take steroids?

Unlike today's players they got bigger in the past with class. It was actual muscle. Not the pathetic weaklings you have today that have to resort to drugs to bulk up.
      Ya sure steroids don't make guys big and fast, guess you missed Ben Johnson, Juan Gonzales, Barry Bonds....etc.etc. etc. That could go down as one of the dumbest statements ever.

All I know is: If it's Brown flush it down, we don't need Brady Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Looks like he spilled his Chocolate milk.

Sorry, so much smack in this thread I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
          Ya sure steroids don't make guys big and fast, guess you missed Ben Johnson, Juan Gonzales, Barry Bonds....etc.etc. etc. That could go down as one of the dumbest statements ever.
          There is a natural way to get big and fast. People have been getting big and fast for millenia without the use of steroids. Your insistance that the only way to get big and fast is to use steroids is the dumbest statement in this thread. If you wanted to watch steroid enduced anger issues go watch the WWF (or as it is called now WWE). There you may find others that enjoy the use of steroids. But unlike those drama queens this is football. Not wrastling.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
          X