2010 Brady Quinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Brady Quinn

Well, if 2009 doesn't work out with Orton and Anderson is the starter in Cleveland do you think Denve will try to aquire Brady Quinn?

Me and my father where avid Quinn watchers in College and my dad (steeler fan) wa mad when he was a Brown. But, hes not too upset (continues to taunt me with his terrible towel) but i was wonderin if you guys would think him a upgrade over Orton?

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
    Well, if 2009 doesn't work out with Orton and Anderson is the starter in Cleveland do you think Denve will try to aquire Brady Quinn?

Me and my father where avid Quinn watchers in College and my dad (steeler fan) wa mad when he was a Brown. But, hes not too upset (continues to taunt me with his terrible towel) but i was wonderin if you guys would think him a upgrade over Orton?
    by most accounts, quinn is the starter this year in cleveland. i really wish we had gotten him however. there was a report we offered a first butttt i dunno how true it was or if it was not enough or what
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

All over again.

Starting up on Quinn yet again. Anderson is not and will not be the starter.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
        by most accounts, quinn is the starter this year in cleveland. i really wish we had gotten him however. there was a report we offered a first butttt i dunno how true it was or if it was not enough or what
        Cleveland traded a 1st and a 2nd to get Quinn, no way they trade him away for just a 1st. Especially, as you said, he will most likely be the starter this year.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          All over again.

Starting up on Quinn yet again. Anderson is not and will not be the starter.
          well somethings up your butt

Comment

well somethings up your butt
            No, just tired of this "Quinn" talk.

It is not going to happen. Please leave Amsterdam ASAP. (This is nothing but a pipe dream)

Comment

No, just tired of this "Quinn" talk.

It is not going to happen. Please leave Amsterdam ASAP. (This is nothing but a pipe dream)
              that joke was almost as good as your 0 SB rings

Comment

that joke was almost as good as your 0 SB rings
                The Super Bowl is a modern invention. The Browns have been NFL Champions 4 times and the Broncos 2.

Also, it wasn't a joke. It is a pipe dream that Brady Quinn is "magically" going to play QB for the Denver Broncos. Why not bother somebody else and start a thread about how Denver needs to get Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stop wasting my time?

Comment

The Super Bowl is a modern invention. The Browns have been NFL Champions 4 times and the Broncos 2.

Also, it wasn't a joke. It is a pipe dream that Brady Quinn is "magically" going to play QB for the Denver Broncos. Why not bother somebody else and start a thread about how Denver needs to get Tom Brady or Peyton Manning and stop wasting my time?
                  a. i dont know if you saw, but the keyword is IF. officially, no starter has been announced for the browns, so there is a chance that brady does not start (albeit basically none)
                  b. comparing a QB who is still in a QB competition to tom brady or peyton manning is silly, and you know that.
                  sig pic removed by mod staff.
                  we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Why would you want Quinn?

The Guy is Garbage. I'd rather get Sage Rosenfels.

Comment

you one championshps before Denver was even a team. SB is what a team is judged by not "NFL Championships" bud. Yu don't see stuff like Team A, 3 SBs and 4 NFL Chapionships", it says "3 time superbowl champion"

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                        a. i dont know if you saw, but the keyword is IF. officially, no starter has been announced for the browns, so there is a chance that brady does not start (albeit basically none)
                        b. comparing a QB who is still in a QB competition to tom brady or peyton manning is silly, and you know that.
                        Actually there was an announcement at the end of last year. Brady Quinn was declared the starter and ended up on injured reserve. So, duty fell to his backup Anderson, who ended up on injured reserve as well. So, the de facto starter for the Browns at this moment is Brady Quinn because he was the last starter for the Browns at QB (without injury).

I am comparing the concept of the Browns trading Brady Quinn to the Broncos to be in the same realm of impossibility as the Colts trading Manning. They are pipe dreams. The 50 threads that were made on this board several months ago insisting that Quinn was going to be a Bronco were all wrong. So, to stir the pot and go back to square one Rollo made this thread. Because he wasn't happy with the 50 threads that already exist on trading for Brady Quinn. He wanted there to be a 51st. So, as I said, why doesn't he go off and make a thread about the possibility of trading for Tom Brady or Peyton Manning because those trades are just as likely.

Comment

This thread is worthless. I'm sorry that I have to step in to say that because I wish you guys would realize it yourselves. Please do not continue to post on this topic.

Comment

you one championshps before Denver was even a team. SB is what a team is judged by not "NFL Championships" bud. Yu don't see stuff like Team A, 3 SBs and 4 NFL Chapionships", it says "3 time superbowl champion"
                            No, that is incorrect. NFL Champion teams are still NFL Champions and are equal to SB. Just because the first Super Bowl was played in the 60's does not mean that the NFL is measure since the 1960's. If you want to plead your case, you should discuss this with the NFL Hall of Fame. Because they sure wasted a lot on the trophies that sit in Cleveland. /SARCASM

Comment

No, that is incorrect. NFL Champion teams are still NFL Champions and are equal to SB. Just because the first Super Bowl was played in the 60's does not mean that the NFL is measure since the 1960's. If you want to plead your case, you should discuss this with the NFL Hall of Fame. Because they sure wasted a lot on the trophies that sit in Cleveland. /SARCASM
                              Denver didnt exsist to kick your ass before then

Comment

Working...
                              X