Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seans Salisbury

Who died and made this biatch NFL God?

If I remember, the only this bootch his entire NFL career is run for his life, sorry ass. Now they go to him after every damn game on ESPN like he has all the answer for every team. It was bad enough listening to Rush then him......Oh and just to let you know, he gave Broncos no chance in beating the Chiefs then this ***** went on to say he's losing it and people dont really trust him. To top it off, he said Mike would be coaching a college team next year.

WAthc ESPN Motion.
    Take care of business Broncos.

I'd rather not watch ESPN motion, those guys are bigger bandwagoners then chief fans.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Don't ever put Salisbury and the Chiefs in the same sentence. He is as worthless as Hoge. Hoge picked the Chiefs to lose 6 times this season and Salisbury 3. Since this week isnt over yet Hoge and Salisbury lost everyone of those picks. Just so you know Salisbury picked the Broncos to lose 4 times this season and Hoge picked them to lose 3 times. The monkey on the local radio station picks better then they do.
      Never take life seriously.
      Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LLChiefsFan
        Don't ever put Salisbury and the Chiefs in the same sentence.
        How about Salisbury & the Raiders in the same question?

Sean Salisbury is horrible. I think that his disdainfulness and the Raiders' total lack of tact are two things that Bronco and Chiefs fans almost always agree on.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Salisbury is an *******, thats the botttom lie, i hope he gets fired, and not just cause of his bronco hating, hes an idiot, complete moron

Comment

Now that he is riding the studio bench he thinks he is a football guru, shame he couldn't use any of that knowledge when he was on the field with his sorry a$$ career.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I have been sitting here reading these posts, trying to think of one former player who has impressed me as a tv guy. So far, I am coming up blank.

made by snk16

Comment

Originally posted by michbroncofan
                I have been sitting here reading these posts, trying to think of one former player who has impressed me as a tv guy. So far, I am coming up blank.
                I really like Tom Jackson. Yeah, I'm sure I'm a little biased because he was a Bronco but I think he's one of the more level-headed guys out there. I really enjoy him and Chris Berman on NFL Primetime.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

terry bradshaw is good.. sure he cant count up to four, but atleast he's funny.
                  I like watching Irvin, the way he never disses the cowboys (or UM) i wish that faithless b!tch mark schlereth would learn something from him..
                  "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                    I really like Tom Jackson. Yeah, I'm sure I'm a little biased because he was a Bronco but I think he's one of the more level-headed guys out there. I really enjoy him and Chris Berman on NFL Primetime.
                    I agree, Tom Jackson is one of the better ones, Chris Berman with his "could go all the way" presentation is always good and Chris Collingsworth is one of the more intelligent to listen to. John Madden on MNF is a good second to Howard Cosell. Someone please tho - find a deep well and drop Phil Simms, Michael Irvin and Terry Bradshaw into it!!!

Comment

Salisbury drinks his own pee

Salisbury. This guy has so completely become a stir-the-pot journalist, he can't even be considered a former ball player. Watching him pick on Clayton is just sad. Sure Clayton's a geek and maybe he brings some of it upon himself, but Salisbury is a former quarterback (didn't Jack Ham once say they should all wear skirts) and from what I remember he never even reached the level of mediocre.

I could care less if Salisbury heralds my team as the greatest team in football, but I'm so over his tough guy against Clayton act. Salisbury is just trying to create controversy and it comes across as lame. C'mon, Sean, quit acting like a chick.
                      In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Kevin Harlem is the best commentator. Madden is horrible.
                        Joe Thiesman is cool.

Comment

Joe Theismann is annoying.

The general consensus on several football boards I frequent is that John Madden lost his edge years ago and has now become the "captain obvious" of commentating.

Comment

I just laugh every time I see this thread.

Sean's Salisbury.

LOL
                            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

ESPN is a joke now, Berman can this guy get a new gig "BACK BACK BACK, COULD GO ALL THE WAY, whatever your name is i'll make fun of it , this routine is old and has been for a long time.

Merrile hoge what has this guy done to deserve a tv job and he also sucks at that.
                              John CLayton ? nothing need be said but REVENGE OF THE NERDS , Louis's DAD
                              ALL the girl reporters
                              And let's not forget the #1 A-hole BOO-YAH, BUTTER, CAN I GET AN AMEN .

I hope ESPN loses there sunday contract to the new NFL network , Sterling Sharpe and others with regular guy talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X