Your Favorite Elway Play Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His first playoff game against Pitt.

We lost the game but I could tell Elway was a gamer and that there would be many good things to come.

Also liked how he took a back seat to TD with absolutely no issues caused anywhere.

How about playing part of that one pre-season without a contract.

We were not only spoiled by the talent of Elway but we were spoiled by his class and leadership as well.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      His first playoff game against Pitt.

We lost the game but I could tell Elway was a gamer and that there would be many good things to come.

Also liked how he took a back seat to TD with absolutely no issues caused anywhere.

How about playing part of that one pre-season without a contract.

We were not only spoiled by the talent of Elway but we were spoiled by his class and leadership as well.

And the fact he restructured his deal so we could sign neil smith....
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Two words "The Drive"

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
          As I just watched Americas Game and saw Elway helicopter through the air I wondered what was that my favorite moment and the answer was Yes. It showed his dedication and desire to win that elusive title.

What was your favorite Elway moment?
          Was it when he was a rookie and lined up incorrectly at the line, when he led The Drive, faking to TD and scattering for the touchdown vs the Packers, receiving the Super Bowl title the first time, hitting Rod Smith and using Eugene Robinson in his last Super Bowl, receiving the Super Bowl trophy a second time, his retirement, or something not even listed.

I would love to hear and read your stories.

Dave
          well its gotta be the helicopter during the super bowl when I saw that I knew he wanted to win so badly that super bowl

Comment

Working...
          X