Hillis promoting Youth Football Camps in Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillis promoting Youth Football Camps in Arkansas

Peyton Hillis was in North Little Rock Arkansas to promote his football camps and thepeytonhillis.com. He came to a AA game between the NLR Travelers and the Midland Rockhounds. Here's a couple pics from the autograph session. He also threw out the first pitch, and threw a nice strike

My girlfriend with Peyton

me and hillis

Hillis was at our church yesterday

Peyton and his dad stopped in at our little church yesterday (Sunday). He said he was 'very much looking forward to the upcoming season' and that his leg was now 100 percent. He also said he felt really good about the new QB.

Comment

i had no idea how big that guys arms where lol no wonder he runs over people i mean a stiff arm from him and you head will be on your ass
      sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

Peyton Hills is the man!!!! I am a huge fan he's becoming 1 of my favorites on

the Broncos... :salute!:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          Peyton Hills is the man!!!! I am a huge fan he's becoming 1 of my favorites on

the Broncos... :salute!:
          same here mate he will start in game one im sure of that
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannylee View Post
            i had no idea how big that guys arms where lol no wonder he runs over people i mean a stiff arm from him and you head will be on your ass
            yeah i have a pic of me and him when he was a freshman in college and he was a big kid, but his sophomore year he showed up and he was a sculpted man child:salute!:

Comment

I want his jersey so bad, but that is the Kiss of Death. When Peyton retires and is immediately inducted in the Hall of Fame for being a major bad ass, then I will get one.
              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                I want his jersey so bad, but that is the Kiss of Death. When Peyton retires and is immediately inducted in the Hall of Fame for being a major bad ass, then I will get one.
                could be worse McSmashie im a jinx with jerseys thats for sure lol being in the UK i unfortuantly live on Ebay for decent jerseys (as i dont like the screen printed replicas) and the last four i have got ....Jay Cutler home and away lol and Brandon Marshall away and third

Hangs head in shame at being the biggest junx out there
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hillis Fan View Post
                  yeah i have a pic of me and him when he was a freshman in college and he was a big kid, but his sophomore year he showed up and he was a sculpted man child:salute!:
                  unfortunatly the terms freshman and sophomore mean nothing to me lol how old is that like 18-19??
                  sigpic

Comment

Freshman is first year in college so around 18-19
                    sophmore second year so 19-20 usually
                    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

cheers craigie so its abit like Uni over here then??
                      sigpic

Comment

cheers craigie so its abit like Uni over here then??
                        Right. I think that primary and secondary schools are different between here and there, but university (and/or college here) are pretty close.

And Peyton Hillis is a badass.
                        sigpic

Comment

unfortunatly the terms freshman and sophomore mean nothing to me lol how old is that like 18-19??

wow, just trying to respond to your comment about not knowing how big he was. I was trying to tell you he went through a major transformation in college from a big kid to ripped. Don't have to be a jerk.

Anyway here is the pic i was referring to when he was a freshman at University of Arkansas

I guess we've both put on a little weight in 5 years

Comment

Oh, and it's not just his arms. This was an article about building your legs and calves in the July issue of Muscle and Fitness Magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillis Fan View Post
                              wow, just trying to respond to your comment about not knowing how big he was. I was trying to tell you he went through a major transformation in college from a big kid to ripped. Don't have to be a jerk.

Anyway here is the pic i was referring to when he was a freshman at University of Arkansas

I guess we've both put on a little weight in 5 years
                              sorry didnt mean for that to sound jerkish was just trying to say i didnt get the terms so was hard to understand if it was 5 years ago or 10 years etc lol i apoligese if you thought it was ment to be an insult
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X