Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because the Broncos have been idling in mediocrity doesn't mean...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chiefs > You View Post
    Ok, top 5 qb.
    What qualifies him as a top 5 QB? Oh wait, I know...he's no longer on the Broncos and so it justifies your argument.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

    Comment


    • Chiefs > you

      I quoted you saying it was the truth. So you did not say the word fact in what I quoted but you tried to say it is the truth, when it isn't. It might be and it might not be. Is all that there is to my point. If you would tone it down a notch and slow down you might realize this. I don't know if you will or won't my prediction is that you will. See I have a positive thing to say about you.

      For the record,it is not the truth it is your opinion based on past events (how our off season has unfolded thus far) and how you see it unfolding (games being played.) Heck, it might be Denver and KC battling it out for the division title this year. At this point and time none of us know. It is not any more realistic to say one way or the other. But it is fun to talk about what we think will happen and none of it is true yet. I, for one, look completely forward to the season. Regardless, if we go 16-0 or 0-16 in the regular season or wherever it is in between. The chiefs rivalry is a good one and for the most part has been friendly and respectful. I can tell you are not dumb and it would probably be fun to watch football with you during the season and getting to make fun of you one week while you make fun of me the next and of course the head to head games would be cool.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
        Tennessee lost VY and did it the next year.
        Yeah, their top 5 rushing and top 3 Defense had nothing to do with it.


        Denver is a passing team. They dont have a good defense or good running game to balance out the team. The blow they took from losing cutler is huge. Now Knowshon might soften the blow, but your team is still based around the pass. Heck, your coach is one of the most pass happy people in the NFL.


        On that note, I'm taking a power nap. See ya later fellas!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chiefs > You View Post
          Got any proof?
          Andre Johnson - Miami
          Anquan Boldin - Florida State
          Reggie Wayne - Miami
          Jericho Cotchery - NC State
          Torry Holt - NC State
          Devin Hester - Miami
          Laverneus Coles - Florida State
          EDDIE ROYAL - Virginia Tech
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
            Tennessee lost VY and did it the next year.
            Ummm, well, that might have something to do with the fact that the were better with him on the bench.

            Not a real strong example.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chiefs > You View Post
              Yeah, their top 5 rushing and top 3 Defense had nothing to do with it.


              Denver is a passing team. They dont have a good defense or good running game to balance out the team. The blow they took from losing cutler is huge. Now Knowshon might soften the blow, but your team is still based around the pass. Heck, your coach is one of the most pass happy people in the NFL.


              On that note, I'm taking a power nap. See ya later fellas!
              You need to nap longer last year DB were 12th in rushing, and Cheifs were 16, to that we added a #12 pick you've heard of. that pass happy coach was 6th in total yards with the pats.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                Ummm, well, that might have something to do with the fact that the were better with him on the bench.

                Not a real strong example.
                Still a PB QB, riding pine.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by owninit View Post
                  Still a PB QB, riding pine.
                  Didnt one person on your side of this argument already shoot down the PB defense?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                    Ummm, well, that might have something to do with the fact that the were better with him on the bench.

                    Not a real strong example.
                    maybe we're better with orton starting? The world will never know...I made that point to show a team with a pro bowl QB did do better without him starting the next season.
                    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      Andre Johnson - Miami
                      Anquan Boldin - Florida State
                      Reggie Wayne - Miami
                      Jericho Cotchery - NC State
                      Torry Holt - NC State
                      Devin Hester - Miami
                      Laverneus Coles - Florida State
                      EDDIE ROYAL - Virginia Tech
                      Calvin Johnson - Georgia Tech
                      Roscoe Parrish - Miami
                      Javon Walker - Florida St. (used to be great until he got traded to the raiders and then got his sh*t ruined in las vegas)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Peerless View Post


                        But I love him.
                        Me too :/ ...................
                        ......sigpic

                        Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X