Kick Returner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Mainly because Hester sucked at KR/PR after becoming a WR.
    Well Jay is good at throwing to cornerbacks....who knows?
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
      I said ALMOST. I stopped short, unlike OTHER people around here.

Like you.
      Soooo, you do want to hear the story?!
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Soooo, you do want to hear the story?!
        NO
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
          NO
          I knew you did!!!!

stay tuned........
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I'm guessing it will be Chad Jackson, he finished last year returning kicks.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              Mainly because Hester sucked at KR/PR after becoming a WR.
              Or after the media over-hyped him. How many kick returns did he have for TD's last year? Let's pause for a moment of silence.

We have lots of able guys to return kicks. From what I remember, last year the Pat's used Wes Welker on PR/KR duties and he did fine. I do think however that we should try out everyone else willing and not just throw Eddie in the role again. I could dig Alphonso running back kicks.

Comment

in my opinion i reckon that we will use Royal and Smith on Kickoffs and Maybe mix it up on punts some times Royal sometimes Smith just so the other teams cant get used to one returner in the game
                sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

Well, kick returning and punt returning are different beasts. I think we have at least a couple of guys who might make the squad mainly because they can field kicks or punts. Swift is one who might be a valuable asset because of his return abilities, and as a 6th or 7th wide receiver. That wouldn't necessarily mean that Eddie wasn't going to get his reps, though. He did average just over 26 yards per kickoff return last year and is very dangerous.

This all just goes to highlight the big word of the day once McDaniels came to town -- competition. At every position. This can only make the team stronger. :go:
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X