Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos interested in Surtain?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos interested in Surtain?

    I know it is a small blurb, but if we are trying to pick someone up now, it might be possible someone isn't impressing, maybe Jack Williams or somthing.

    Still, a roster addition seems unlikely, with Miami eager to develop its rookies. Among other cornerbacks unemployed: ex-Dolphins Sam Madison (a guest instructor recently for Miami's Lingerie Football League team) and Patrick Surtain (has been linked to Denver).
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...131785-p2.html

    Put as much stock in this as you want. But I could see us picking him up, whyd we wait so long?

  • #2
    Wrong link again lol not trying to be mean just pointing it out.

    EDIT: Oooops! Nevermind just noticed that part at the bottom, thought the whole article was about Wade

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah its a small blurb. Hey why did my lingerie team post get taken down? Moved maaaayber i understand? But It isnt offensive I don't think to anyone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Jesus.

        Could we at least take a look at a D-lineman?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          [QUOTE=Broncosojia;2806649]Jesus.

          Could we at least take a look at a D-lineman?[/QUOTE

          Of course not, its the offseason for the Broncos....everything is supposed to go the exact opposite of what we all know this team should do
          Don't Panic!

          Comment


          • #6
            Man... Surtain is sloooooow. I don't know if I would take him even over Josh Bell.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
              I know it is a small blurb, but if we are trying to pick someone up now, it might be possible someone isn't impressing, maybe Jack Williams or somthing.



              http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...131785-p2.html

              Put as much stock in this as you want. But I could see us picking him up, whyd we wait so long?
              Jack Williams was arguably the most impressive player in OTA's...and by all reports Smith looked very good as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
                Jesus.

                Could we at least take a look at a D-lineman?
                How do you know they arn't?

                What available D linemen would you like them to look at?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                  How do you know they arn't?

                  What available D linemen would you like them to look at?
                  Of course he knows they aren't... if he's posting here he obviously has ties to the organization!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                    Of course he knows they aren't... if he's posting here he obviously has ties to the organization!
                    I hear John Engleberger is available. he's supposed to be pretty good.
                    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Vonnie Holliday? But I don't know if it's a good move right now. We have plenty of young guys competing.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                        Vonnie Holliday? But I don't know if it's a good move right now. We have plenty of young guys competing.
                        At least Vonnie Holliday has some experience at the 3-4 defensive end. He could maybe be a rotational guy.:go:
                        :2cents::devil::brick::wave::shake::dance::doh::hammer::nono::usa:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man I hope we don't sign Surtain he is SOOOO SLOW!!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by denverfan7 View Post
                            At least Vonnie Holliday has some experience at the 3-4 defensive end. He could maybe be a rotational guy.:go:
                            I'd like Vonnie Holliday on this team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                              Jack Williams was arguably the most impressive player in OTA's...and by all reports Smith looked very good as well.
                              Im curious as to how you know this. I didn't see any report at all that said that Jack Williams was "arguably the most impressive player in OTA's"


                              sigpic


                              FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                              :cool:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X