Broncos Rated Worst in NFL for QB Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannylee View Post
    classic lol nice to know what you think of tabloid journalism lol and its about right aswell lol these people have to make shocking remarks otherwise people wont buy there paper or watch there show
    Well anymore these networks will say or report anything. Look no further than Mort and his Shanahan to KC 'report.' Mort had cred until that point. It was precisely that point as well that ESPN became the TMZ of the sports networks.

Really, these guys should stick to reporting. Trying to rank players, groups, units, teams has been an absolute nightmare even for some of the more knowledgeable writers i.e. Dr. Z. Again, look no further than where they ranked our O Line last year.

Another thing, we have two QB's who have more than a decent amount of starting time under their belts!

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
      Great list, agree with it completely.
      I'll second that!
      “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon333 View Post
        Fair enough - It bothers me when people try to translate what he did in Chicago with what will happen here. Two different systems and Coaching Staffs

FYI: I think you meant to say Kyle not Rex
        Good call, I did mean Kyle and not Rex. My girlfriend was yelling at me when
        I worte this.
        sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

with the collection of qbs we have here what did you guys really think we were going to be ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4life1980 View Post
            with the collection of qbs we have here what did you guys really think we were going to be ranked.
            I totally agree. I don't think we should be dead last but definately near the bottom. The two qb's we have with nfl experience, aren't very good and the third was just drafted this year. That spells bottom of the barrel for me.
            sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Dominance View Post
              I'll second that!
              Count me as number three!
              sigpic
              Bring the Chargers back home to Los Angeles!

Comment

Because San Diego has elite depth behind Rivers. Volek, what a BEAST!11

Comment

Originally posted by 5280 Thunder View Post
                  "Well, Josh McDaniels, you'd better be right about Kyle Orton. Denver fans will not react well if Orton fails to lead Denver to the postseason, and especially if the Broncos' ex Jay Cutler gets to play deep into January. While Orton is 21-12 as an NFL starter and nearly pushed Chicago to the playoffs a year ago, he lacks the elite skillset of a Cutler. Some around Denver wonder if Orton will even beat out Chris Simms for the starting job. For reference, Simms' last starting experience came in 2006 in Tampa, where he went 0-3 with 1 TD and 7 INTs ... and somewhere, Broncos fans moan."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...s:-QB-packages
                  Oh no! Orton is the answer! Just ask all of the McD supporters, they'll tell you!

Orton is average at best... you all will see that in about 3 months?
                  Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Working...
                  X