Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT? Steve Wyche ranks Elway as the SEVENTH best QB of all time???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHAT? Steve Wyche ranks Elway as the SEVENTH best QB of all time???

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...0-all-time-QBs

    Behind Manning? Behind Brady? Behind that interception, cant retire machine Favre?

    I think not sir.

    When Warren Sapp agress with your picks, your picks are WRONG.
    Last edited by McSmashie; 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM.
    sigpic

    I adopt andrewmlb.


  • #2
    Steve Whyche's opinion should mean about as much to you as, Bob Johnson, that's right some guy you've never heard of before, this guy's opinion is horrid. Plus anyone who put's Tom Brady in the top 10 QB's of all time, is out of their mind, they guy is a system QB. plain and simple.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3
      John Elway isnt just the best qb to ever walk the earth...he is the best football player....EVER. Period.
      sigpic


      Comment


      • #4
        Tom Brady is one of the best.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Who the f*** is this Steve Wyche character of which you speak? Should I care?™
          This space for rent

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by urinal_cake View Post
            Who the f*** is this Steve Wyche character of which you speak? Should I care?™
            He is spouting off this crap on the NFL Network. Not like he is some local sports reporter. His face is on the Shields Network.
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              He is spouting off this crap on the NFL Network. Not like he is some local sports reporter. His face is on the Shields Network.
              So in short, I shouldn't care...™
              This space for rent

              Comment


              • #8
                Brady

                Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Tom Brady is one of the best.
                If Brady is so great, why did the Patriots have to cheat for him to be successful? He is not better than Elway. This is more of this "the best QB is the one with the most rings" crap. I think that Unitas, Elway, Marino, and Montana are the best ever, followed by Peyton. I wouldn't have Brady in the top-10, even.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hmmm seems to me that the NFL network just has a major dis-like of the broncos lol
                  sigpic

                  2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dannylee View Post
                    hmmm seems to me that the NFL network just has a major dis-like of the broncos lol
                    Denver has NEVER gotten the respect as a team. Maybe the 2nd SB victory year, but thats it.

                    If this franchise was in NY, it would be a different story, but we always get knocked and I think mostly it is because Denver isnt a major market.

                    To me, that is just stupid. They glorify the Jets....THE JETS. What have they ever done besides ruining careers??? One SB win. Mediocrity the rest of the way.

                    Dallas gets TONS of coverage. They are a choke team. But you can bet they will be mentioned in SB contention every year.

                    Sorry guys, I dont mean to rant, but to place the greatest QB ever as #7 just makes me mad!
                    sigpic

                    I adopt andrewmlb.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Steve who?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                        Denver has NEVER gotten the respect as a team. Maybe the 2nd SB victory year, but thats it.

                        If this franchise was in NY, it would be a different story, but we always get knocked and I think mostly it is because Denver isnt a major market.

                        To me, that is just stupid. They glorify the Jets....THE JETS. What have they ever done besides ruining careers??? One SB win. Mediocrity the rest of the way.

                        Dallas gets TONS of coverage. They are a choke team. But you can bet they will be mentioned in SB contention every year.

                        Sorry guys, I dont mean to rant, but to place the greatest QB ever as #7 just makes me mad!
                        i agree with ya mate yoiur right to be mad lol i mean until Farve beat him Elway had most regular season wins and 2 superbowl rings in 5 apperances in the big game it doesnt get much better than that im not saying Elway should be number1 but atleast top 5 easy
                        sigpic

                        2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          troy freakin' aikman in the top 10? GTFO!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dannylee View Post
                            i agree with ya mate yoiur right to be mad lol i mean until Farve beat him Elway had most regular season wins and 2 superbowl rings in 5 apperances in the big game it doesnt get much better than that im not saying Elway should be number1 but atleast top 5 easy
                            With the exception of YA Tittle and Johnny U, Ive seen all those guys play extensively.

                            And John deserves to be #1 or #2 behind Montana.

                            There was never a bigger gamer than John. When you NEEDED a win, John was the man for it. Best comeback QB in the game. And, for many years, he didnt have alot to work with.

                            Favre has the wins record because he isnt smart enough to walk away. Manning shouldnt even be considered YET, and Brady is a system QB that lucked out to be with the right coach and the right team. He is very good, but not all time great.
                            sigpic

                            I adopt andrewmlb.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeah i see where your coming from Smashie, they are saying Brady is great because he won 3 superbowls thats it plan and simple, wouldnt surprise me to see Big Ben plastered in a top 10 great Qbs soon just because of superbowl wins, Manning i can see as being a top 10 great because he is a great QB.

                              Back on point, Montana No1 is about right Elway is atleast top 5 at the very worst he was the best comback QB ever and did win two bowl games so he is great
                              sigpic

                              2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X