Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we sweep the Chargers this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    The Broncos really havent had a home field advantage for years now. When you lose to the Raiders at home, and beat them on the road, then somethings wrong. Used to be they would go YEARS and lose only a couple of games at home.
    Ya, I think that shows why things are a changing in Broncoland. We needed to shake things up a bit. Anyway, I think 1-1 but I would love it to be 2-0. Chargers was the team that gave New England a tough time, so I think with that and the normal rivalry it will be hard to go 2-0.:orton:
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Could be the only 2 guaranteed wins on the schedule,

      Comment


      • #63
        1-1 or 0-2....probably 0-2.

        They got Shawn back. AND the best 3-4 backer in the draft..

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by broncofan2415 View Post
          Did Merrriwoman find a new supplement yet?
          Yes. It's an acne cream that only works on the rear-end, and you don't apply it topically, you inject it. Oh yeah--and it doesn't prevent acne. It causes it, along with mood swings, water-retention, and freakish muscle growth.
          "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

          "Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

          "I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Ocrush4ever View Post
            Yes. It's an acne cream that only works on the rear-end, and you don't apply it topically, you inject it. Oh yeah--and it doesn't prevent acne. It causes it, along with mood swings, water-retention, and freakish muscle growth.
            and most importantly shriveled zots

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by housemouse View Post
              1-1 or 0-2....probably 0-2.

              They got Shawn back. AND the best 3-4 backer in the draft..
              I'd take ayers over english any day.

              And we don't know how merriman will do coming off such a traumatic injury.

              And the "best"() 3-4 backer in the draft is going to be riding the bench

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                I'd take ayers over english any day.

                And we don't know how merriman will do coming off such a traumatic injury.

                And the "best"() 3-4 backer in the draft is going to be riding the bench
                Completely agree with you. I think English is going to be the biggest bust of the draft.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by CA_BroncoFan View Post
                  Completely agree with you. I think English is going to be the biggest bust of the draft.
                  My bust vote would be sanchez.

                  When his college coach (who has coached many Pro Qb's) says he needs another year, I wouldn't trade up to get him.......

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by owninit View Post
                    My bust vote would be sanchez.

                    When his college coach (who has coached many Pro Qb's) says he needs another year, I wouldn't trade up to get him.......
                    The only reason Pete said that is because he wants to win again this year.
                    sigpic

                    "The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
                      The only reason Pete said that is because he wants to win again this year.
                      It wasn't about wanting to keep him, it was that he needed more time to mature, he'll win with who ever is in the game.

                      "If your child decides to do something that you know isn't what you agree with, I think you bag out on him to not show him your true self, for what you believe," Carroll told Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times. "That's the bottom line here. And I don't mind standing for that."

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        The Broncos really havent had a home field advantage for years now. When you lose to the Raiders at home, and beat them on the road, then somethings wrong. Used to be they would go YEARS and lose only a couple of games at home.
                        It all ended when Pittsburgh embarrased us at HOME for the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
                        ......sigpic

                        Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Only the homerist of homers would think that we have a chance to sweep them. I'm hoping for and expecting 1-1, but 0-2 is a possibility.
                          The Dude abides.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            That last game left a bad taste in everyones mouth in BroncoLand expect the Dolts to get the same kind of punishment. In both games!!

                            Who cares about Merriman it isn't like he is the best LB in the league? Sproles won't be able to break to the outside with his little dump passes like before. And Brian Dawkins can still lay the wood with the best of them so LT won't be a factor. Expect them to be forced to throw majority of game.

                            And with our recievers showing up Chrome Dome Artie all day we will have the balanced attack against them.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I wonder how the Dolt fans think about Ed Hochuli coming to Denver to help explain some new rules changes and how they will be calling games this year.

                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X