Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If All Of The '09 Draftees Are Signed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If All Of The '09 Draftees Are Signed ...

... by TC, then all of the players currently listed on the roster add up to 81.

Isn't the number of players entering TC limited to 80?

If so, wouldn't that mean someone will need to be released?

I know a lot of you guys out there are itching to cut players, so who would it be?

Or, does it have something to do with Marshall's injury and him needing to pass a physical?

Seems like all the other players who were injured in '08 participated in all the offseason workouts except Brandon.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I know a lot of you guys out there are itching to cut players, so who would it be?

Or, does it have something to do with Marshall's injury and him needing to pass a physical?

Seems like all the other players who were injured in '08 participated in all the offseason workouts except Brandon.
    Good question. I'd assume that someone gets the axe before TC starts. There are a number of scrubs to pick from, so it'll likely be one of the people I never heard of until I saw they got cut.
    sigpic

Comment

I only counted 80
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Bassist View Post
        Good question. I'd assume that someone gets the axe before TC starts. There are a number of scrubs to pick from, so it'll likely be one of the people I never heard of until I saw they got cut.
        Were you ever a scrub? Not to be confused with a shrub, of which the Knights of NEE are desirous.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          I only counted 80
          Using the roster on the main site, I conducted a recount using both Roman and Arabic Numerals resulting in LXXXI/81.

Comment

i wanted be surprised if knowshon held out because rb dont have the responsibilities and previous rbs havent been hurt by holding out. anyone know anything about his agent? i certanly hope err1 is in camp on time though

Comment

Interesting... there ARE 81 players. I counted in binary (0b1010001) and it does add up to 81.

I have a couple of guesses of who might not make it to TC.

CJ Jones, the WR we claimed off waivers from KC on 6/25 (that put us over 80).

or Vernon Fox. It may not be ALL his fault, but I still can't escape the feeling that I don't want him on this team. Sorry, Vern.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                or Vernon Fox. It may not be ALL his fault, but I still can't escape the feeling that I don't want him on this team. Sorry, Vern.
                I hope its him. 5 other safeties I would rather see make the roster.
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Dang.

Where is Chad Mustard when you need him.
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Interesting... there ARE 81 players. I counted in binary (0b1010001) and it does add up to 81.

Dammit!

I forgot the binary! :doh:

:brick:

Comment

Were you ever a scrub? Not to be confused with a shrub, of which the Knights of NEE are desirous.
                      LOL. Man, I AM a scrub, just as my wife. Perhaps I should cut down the largest tree in the forest with... a herring!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                        Dang.

Where is Chad Mustard when you need him.
                        Good one. I say cut someone like Matt Willis.
                        sigpic
                        Props to Peerless^
                        Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                        Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                        Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                        Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Grimes got cut

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                            Grimes got cut
                            Yep. From Bill Williamson:

Denver's rookies start practice Monday. Denver cut rookie free agent receiver David Grimes on Thursday.

Comment

Using the roster on the main site, I conducted a recount using both Roman and Arabic Numerals resulting in LXXXI/81.
                              You guys crack me up. Have you tried using fingers and toes yet?
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X