Upset we didn't run up the score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset we didn't run up the score?

I think we should have put another 6 on their asses.

What do you think?
    Hell yes beat the Chefs into the ground!!!11!!!omgroofles
    23.33%
    No, we should show them respect by ending the game like gentleman.
    76.67%
    I am a homer Chiefs fan, and we would have stopped you from running up the score.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

When? At the end of the game???

Think Mike Anderson...........
    Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

Originally posted by takmart
      When? At the end of the game???

Ok, then, why even run that first little run play at all?

They actually ran a play, then took a knee. If you are gonna kneel it, why run the first play at all? Should just take two knees, same end result.

I think we should have ran one more play, and put 6 more on the Chiefs. I have a feeling they would do that to us in Arrowhead if they had the chance.

Comment

because KC had a timeout left, and Denver didnt know if they were going to use it, thats why Q ran the ball one more time....

And I don't think you give it to Tatum in that situation, not with a broken hand, and being a rookie....
        Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

KC didn't use that last timeout. If they did then Denver would have needed a first down. That is why they ran that last run. When KC didn't use the TO then Denver just knelt and ran the clock down.

Why would we run the score up? Give them ammo when we go into Arrowhead? No, that game will be tough enough. We certainly didn't need to give them any other embarrassments.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

We had the game won so there was no need to run up the score.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by takmart
              or clinton portis.

why do you suppose the chefs didn't use that TO? making us run it would have increased the possiblility for a fumble. crazier things have happened.
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I was glad we kneeled down on the ball that last minute and a half. Makes no sense to me at all exposing our players to possible injury when it's not necessary. Good Job Mike!

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

nope, i dont think we should have run up the score, kennison kept his big mouth shut leading up to the game so i think we did the right thing and just sit on it at the end.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I think they should have, but either way it was a win. I was also pleased to see that the defense made Tony G almost invisible the whole game.
                    This space for rent

Comment

This isn't college. A win's a win, it doesn't matter howmuch you win by. There's no need to risk injury just so the fans can brag a little more about the game afterwards.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

At the end of this game, I was still nervous with a 10 point lead. ANYTHING can happen. Running up the score didn't even cross my mind. I just wanted to WIN! Good Job Shanny for sitting on the ball and running out that clock!

So my answer was no.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X