Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when did 9-7 or 10-6 become acceptable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mstrmnd Forever View Post
    I am curious to know why most poeple on here seem to be okay with a slightly better than average season? Does anyone remember when 12-4 or 13-3 was expected? I don't know about you, but 9-7 or 10-6 to me doesn't seem in line with where the Bronco organization should be... especially since the Broncos are trying to get back to the Super Bowl!

Thanks.
    9-7 is not acceptable. If last year's young, injury-riddled team could get to 8-8, this year's team, healthier and a year older, should do much better. With the downgrade from Shanahan to McDaniels, and from Cutler to Orton though being compensated by the upgrades from Slowik to Nolan and Selvin/Pittman/Hall to Moreno, I fully expect them to. 11-5 is my guess for this season.

To get to 13-3 or 14-2, you need the QB (like NE and Indy have) or a really elite defense like Pitt and Tennesse did last year and we had in 2005. At this point, unfortunately we have neither.
    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

No Matter What

4-12 or 16-0 I will scream , Jump , and pull for my bronco's I've been a bronco fan since 77 and weve had a few coaches and many diffrent players since then. Diffrent years there have been different expectations. Just as there are this year. I always hope for the best, but no matter the outcome...:go:................

Comment

Working...
      X