Broncos change priority from Ayers to Knowshon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos change priority from Ayers to Knowshon

Just got the tweet from Schefter....whether its true or not, we need to get them both signed ASAP.

Adam_Schefter: Denver has switched its emphasis from signing Robert Ayers first to Knowshon Moreno first. But you never know how these go.

I think it's a lot more important to get Ayers in here, he's going ot have a much tougher learning curve.

Comment

I hate shefter
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

They both need to get to camp ASAP. Each day they miss the more likely they wont start come opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          I hate shefter
          Why do you hate him? A really good journalist like him with such credibility is hard to find.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            Why do you hate him? A really good journalist like him with such credibility is hard to find.
            I just usually hates what he has to report, nothing really against the guy. Guilty by association, is my thought.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
              I think it's a lot more important to get Ayers in here, he's going ot have a much tougher learning curve.
              The thing is, Ayers isn't getting anywhere and we weren't really working on Knowshon. So I guess this means now were going to get Knowshon in camp at least then worry about Ayers rather than have them both holding out.
              sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they both will sign this week... a long holdout for either could really hurt the team.

Comment

From what I have heard, Ayers is making the contract talks really tough. So I think it is better to work with Knowshon get him in here ASAP, then continue with Ayers. But regardless, I think they both need to be in camp by Friday.

Comment

It makes me wonder if it is more the agent or the players. The type of money they get, they really shouldn't be milking this thing. If I played, I know that I would say "Hey (agent), just get me out there already!".

Comment

This is really getting ridiculous.

Xanders and McDaniels' inexperience and "n00bness" is showing

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mstrmnd Forever View Post
                        It makes me wonder if it is more the agent or the players. The type of money they get, they really shouldn't be milking this thing. If I played, I know that I would say "Hey (agent), just get me out there already!".
                        My thoughts are that it has to be pretty much the agents and their agencies. Think about it; your a young 1st round draft pick to biggest league of the best game of the world. You know these guys wanna get out there and start getting as good as they can as quick as they can. Plus they havent had the money yet to be ruined by it so they would be happy with anything.
                        sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                        Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                          My thoughts are that it has to be pretty much the agents and their agencies. Think about it; your a young 1st round draft pick to biggest league of the best game of the world. You know these guys wanna get out there and start getting as good as they can as quick as they can. Plus they havent had the money yet to be ruined by it so they would be happy with anything.
                          id like to agree but i cant. I believe majority of 1st round picks including moreno want money, money talks in the NFL and in life in general, these guys arent gonna step onto the field until they knwo they are getting good pay. Im not saying Morenos fully behind it but, i woudlnt doubt it. The way broncos have been ahndeling things in the offseason i woudlnt doubt the broncos are trying to lowball our first round poics.

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                            Sorry,
                            but that is the same line of thinking regarding the Cutler deal and the draft. Can't be that these guys don't know what their doing in the front office could it???

Bottom Line, not a lot has gone right so far in the new front office. They are being scrutinized and are now afraid to give a good deal to further shine the light on themselves IMO.

I hope this kind of conservatism doesn't find its way into play calling or 4th quarter, 4th down decisions.

Tentative is not going to help them. Get the deals done and get these guys in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by MGBRONCO View Post

I hope this kind of conservatism doesn't find its way into play calling or 4th quarter, 4th down decisions.

Tentative is not going to help them. Get the deals done and get these guys in camp.
                              Xanders doesnt have anything to do with what goes on onto the field. so u wont have to worry about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X