Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's just say Orton leads the league in what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's just say Orton leads the league in what?

Let's all say that Orton is going to be a league leader in one statistical category.

Which one? Which you would like to see? And Why??

:orton:
    Interceptions
    7.48%
    Touchdowns
    4.67%
    QB Rating
    6.54%
    Completions
    2.80%
    Fumbles
    5.61%
    Wins
    10.28%
    Losses
    7.48%
    Least amount of times sacked.
    39.25%
    Yards
    1.87%
    Completion %
    14.02%

Least turnovers....to keep our defense off the field.
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Completion Percentage, after watching him at camp, I'd say he'd be lucky to be 60%
      sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
      30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Completion %. I say if he is leading here then he's making the correct reads letting the guys do all the work. IMO that's all we're looking for him to do.

sigpic

Comment

neckhair...

Comment

Fewest sacks, the most probable by now
            sigpic

Comment

I dont really see him leading the league in any of those.

Touchdowns/yards? No I dont think he will do bad but we arent going to be a high powered passing offense and he would have to do better than the tom bradys or peyton manning.

Interceptions/fumbles? He isnt the type of qb that really makes a whole lot of stupid decisions so theres no way he leads the league in turnovers.

QB Rating? Its possible I guess but im expecting him to have a rating of somewhere between 85-90 on the season which wont be a league high but still getting things done.

Wins? No we arent going to have the best record in the nfl.

Losses? No we arent going to have the worst record in the nfl.

Completions? Again we arent going to have nearly as many attempts as some other teams so I dont see how this is possible.

Completion % and least amount of times sacked is possible I suppose.

Comment

I put least number of times sacked. I'd like to have him lead the league in wins though

Comment

i know its not the qbs stat but the offense as a whole but i think that the most likely stat for orton and the offense to lead the nfl in will be red zone efficiency

Comment

I think Orton can do really good however im still not on board with the trd ...

I expect Orton and the offense to do good this year and have a productive year as far as stats and Orton being in the the top half of QB's in stats any less imo is not going to get it ....The Broncos have plenty talent on offense McD needs to make it work ....

I voted leads the league in yds... I really dont think that but I wouldnt be surprised if he racks up a decent number and breaks the Broncos single season TD record and takes it form the father of neck beards ....
                    Last edited by LarryDean; 08-02-2009, 03:27 PM.
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Intermediate passes.

Comment

In-game blood alcohol level.
                        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                          In-game blood alcohol level.
                          Do you honestly think no nfl players are getting drunk in their free time? At least he isnt doing cocaine or something more destructive to himself.

If i were the starting QB for the Broncos you'd probably be saying the same thing about me because of my college pics.
                          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                          Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                            Do you honestly think no nfl players are getting drunk in their free time? At least he isnt doing cocaine or something more destructive to himself.

If i were the starting QB for the Broncos you'd probably be saying the same thing about me because of my college pics.
                            It wasn't meant to be a dig at Kyle, if he needs some Dutch Courage before playing against a team like the Steelers then fair enough besides, considering that Matt Lepsis played half a season off his face on pills...

We also need to see more people smoking on the field. One of the guys on my rugby team does it occasionally, it's pretty funny.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I don't think he'll lead the league in any of those things.

I think he'll be a very strong complete quarterback for us instead.

"Success is not doing one thing 100% better. Success is doing 100 things 1% better."

Comment

Working...
                              X