X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequence
    replied
    Originally posted by IHSD View Post
    I'm pretty sure Gaffney is going to play the slot and Marshall and Royal will be # 1/2.

I think the depth chart looks like this:

Marshall
    Royal
    Gaffney
    McKinley
    Stokley
    (someone else like Chad Jackson or a specialty guy)
    Im down with this, but just those five. Yr specialty guy can be Hillis running around out there with his McCaffery-ish football catching style. He's as good a receiver as any of them. Give it to shanny, that draft's looking pretty good! :go:

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by Upperkut View Post
    So who receives the axe/practice squad between:
    Chad Jackson
    Nate Swift
    Brandon Lloyd
    Jackson stays, Swift gets signed on the practice squad, Lloyd gets cut.

Leave a comment:

• IHSD
    replied
    Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
    No offence or owt but Gaffney is rubbish and if you look at tape Welker is the slot guy because it allows them to move him around and do different things
    Gaffney isn't rubbish. I'm just going off of what I'm hearing from the beat guys at training camp. What they're saying is that Gaffney is best served in the slot and that's where he has been playing.

Eddie Royal can tear it up being the 1 or 2 guy (see: Oakland Week 1). I don't think Gaffney is as good as the number 2 WR and Stokley certainly isn't a number 2 WR. McKinley could handle it, but I doubt he sees the number two spot this year.

Leave a comment:

• IHSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Upperkut View Post
    Chad Jackson
    Nate Swift
    Brandon Lloyd
    I really don't know. I don't think we'll carry more than six receivers. I've heard good things about Brandon Lloyd and Chad Jackson knows the system. Swift would be the dark horse.

Leave a comment:

• 15thebeast
    replied
    I'm pretty sure Gaffney is going to play the slot and Marshall and Royal will be # 1/2.

Marshall
    Royal
    Gaffney
    McKinley
    Stokley
    No offence or owt but Gaffney is rubbish and if you look at tape Welker is the slot guy because it allows them to move him around and do different things

Leave a comment:

• Upperkut
    replied

Marshall
    Royal
    Gaffney
    McKinley
    Stokley

Chad Jackson
    Nate Swift
    Brandon Lloyd

Leave a comment:

• IHSD
    replied
    Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
    I think Royal will be better then Welker he is tougher, stronger and faster then Welker he also has great hands i think Royal is our number 2 but moves into the Slot in 3 wideout sets

Marshall
    Royal
    Gaffney
    McKinley
    Stokley

Leave a comment:

• 15thebeast
    replied
    I think Royal will be better then Welker he is tougher, stronger and faster then Welker he also has great hands i think Royal is our number 2 but moves into the Slot in 3 wideout sets

Leave a comment:

• j dub
    replied
    LOve me some EDDIE ROYAL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    eddie's the man

thank god we drafted him! :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    started a topic Wow JMD on Royal

Wow JMD on Royal

At DB.com day 4 videos, JMD didn't even try to hold back his praise of Fast Eddie today. This just reinforces what most of us fans already know about the guy.

When he was told JMD said that about him he flashed a smile then immediately went back into consummate pro mode and leveled it out.

Eddie is a great player for the team and the fans. What more could you ask for?

Working...
X