Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excites you the most about the upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What excites you the most about the upcoming season?

We seem to have a lack of polls going on right now, so let me throw an easy one out there.

If you are like me, you are super stoked for training camp and the upcoming season. We have had alot of change this offseason and there is a freshness to the Broncos unmatched by many offseasons.

While we wait to see the team come together, what are you most looking forward to seeing this year?
    Having a franchise running back again
    5.41%
    The rookie class
    2.70%
    The second year players returning with more experience
    10.81%
    DAWK!
    18.92%
    The revamped secondary
    0.00%
    A new offensive system
    2.70%
    The conversion to a 3-4 defense
    5.41%
    Seeing if Nolan can return the defense to glory
    29.73%
    The new coaching staff
    8.11%
    Something else...
    16.22%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

It's a tie for me. I'm really excited to see Dawkins and Moreno on the field.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Definitely last years rooks, cant wait to see what Hillis, Royal and Larsen are able to do this year!

Comment

Something else. . .

I have to say that I am most excited about the uncertainty. This is a new chapter in Bronco's history, and for all the speculation on here honestly we have no idea how this thing is going to turn out. That hasnt been the case the last three years. For better or worse, this is a TOTALLY different team.
        Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

I was torn between the new offense and 2nd year players but I voted for new offensive system
          sigpic

Comment

That hit today!

Ummm....DAWK...incase you missed the highlight from the other day, Dawkins flat put some rookie on his rear end it was sweet. He is gonna be a hitting force in the sencondary this year can't wait to see him in regular season action!

Comment

Kyle Orton. It'll be refreshing to have a quarterback who cares about the community, earns the respect of his team mates, plays well with the game on the line, and knows how to talk to the media.

In short, it's nice to have a quarterback we can be proud of again.
              Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Kyle Orton. It'll be refreshing to have a quarterback who cares about the community, earns the respect of his team mates, plays well with the game on the line, and knows how to talk to the media.

In short, it's nice to have a quarterback we can be proud of again.
                oy freakin vey

Comment

ryan clady can't possibly get much better, and royal and hillis will own by default.

so i went with this years rookie class to see if they can outdo next years. both of our first rounders have a good chance of starting, and smith is playing nickel with a small chance of starting maybe.
                  disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Wow! I'd say tie between the top 6...
                    but I chose Dawk! I cant wait for him to bring his power and inspiration to this very needy defense!

Comment

Smash,

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      We seem to have a lack of polls going on right now, so let me throw an easy one out there.

If you are like me, you are super stoked for training camp and the upcoming season. We have had alot of change this offseason and there is a freshness to the Broncos unmatched by many offseasons.

While we wait to see the team come together, what are you most looking forward to seeing this year?
                      It's like the answer Cheech gives Chong when asked, "What kind of music do you guys play, Man?"

"Everything, Man! You know, everything from Santana to El Chicano ... you know - everything!"
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'm just excited to see such a different style Denver Bronco's on the field. I don't think a team has changed as much as this one this year. I'm also going into this knowing that there will be bumps along this new road but I think in the end it will be worth it.

Comment

Two words, Knowshon Moreno.

Comment

I am most Excited about........

This being the clubs 50th Anniversary!!! It will make for great memories for the newer fans. And with the type of Off Season we have had It very well could be a year to remember in many ways. 1977 was the year I was introduced to the Denver Broncos and Boy was that a great year!

So I truly hope with the new coaches the new players and the new direction this team is going, I hope it becomes a memorable season in the same positive way that the 77' team did for me so that our fan base can become stronger, and that the faith of this owner and the credibility of this franchise is restored, and may it also be the mark of years to come where the Denver Broncos step out on the field being the team to beat for the AFCW, or SB, or even being that Top 4 seed team in the playoffs you will have to play just to advance to the next round.

Lets Go Broncos!!!!! May God give us the strength,wisdom,and talent to become the next Dynasty!!! Happy 50th Denver Broncos!!!!!!

Comment

Defense

Once upon a time, Denver had an awesome defense. Then, the dominos fell like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Two of my favorite acquisitions this offseason were Dawkins and Mike Nolan. Having a proven DC will do wonders for this group, who just looked confused last year. Add a little bit of aggression, that's all we need. These aren't a bunch of stiffs out there. These are professionals, but they need the right gameplan to be effective.

I hope that Nolan can restore the glory that is the Denver D. The switch to 3-4 is a huge gamble, but if it pays off, you can bet your weekly allowance that this D will be feared again.

:go:
                              sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X