i really like Quentin Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really like Quentin Griffin

i really like this guy. hes gonna be very big. i like how he didnt brag about how he played like alot of running backs do. and i remember them talking about him on espn and he said after practise he just goes home. and he seems very humble not ****y at all. and i wish him the best
    THE NEXT BARRY SANDERS

thats what i like to hear

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Upgrade for the community

Q represents a significant upgrade for the community--an exceptional running back who behaves in a manner befitting his star status. I think he is going to be a great role model for kids.

Comment

Re: Upgrade for the community

Originally posted by crlude
        Q represents a significant upgrade for the community--an exceptional running back who behaves in a manner befitting his star status. I think he is going to be a great role model for kids.
        Same here. I didnt see him brag at the game at all. After his 47 yard run he just went and sat down.

Comment

yes sir.. thats something I really liked about Griffin.. He goes out, does his thing, does it right and sits down. I hate showoffs like Dante Hall.. go out do your thing and sit down.. stop being a clown.. that goes to anyone else who puts up shows etc.. But Dante Hall is one of the ones i hate the most cause of his whole X crap..

I hated the whole celebration Champ and the other guys did after the INT too.. All things like that have to stop.. Unecessary and caused us a bad penalty..

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

After the TD he filps the ball to the ref, and jogs back to the bench.

Acts like he has been there before and expects to be back a lot.

Unlike lots of the primadonna punks in the league.
            I suspect dynamite would not pry extra words out of theis kid.
            Bet he does not even step on ants.

Talk about a mild mannered SUPER Q.

Comment

Re: Re: Upgrade for the community

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              Same here. I didnt see him brag at the game at all. After his 47 yard run he just went and sat down.
              Yeah and after his fumble at the goal line he was disappointed in himself, the very next drive we was determined and got the Broncos more points on the board... GREAT JOB Q!
              sigpic

Comment

Q really impressed erverybody and that what I like in him he can impress people, he did great.. GO Q!!!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Hey, I'm new here, though I've been reading the Broncos Forum for a while now.
                  Gotta I agree, I was a tiny bit skeptical about Q's size, but he definitely impressed me, as well as everyone else on Sunday. I hope he and the team can keep it up! And that late hit out of bounds was B.S., but Q just took it like a man. I'm damn excited for this season.
                  Go Broncos!:jumping:
                  Everybody, to the bar!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Upgrade for the community

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                    Yeah and after his fumble at the goal line he was disappointed in himself, the very next drive we was determined and got the Broncos more points on the board... GREAT JOB Q!
                    That was the drive for the game.

Comment

Q is da man no question about it, he'll be big this year!
                      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

YABA

His college Coach said in an interview about how shy he was. The media in Denver has yet to get him to say a word. Q sees the cameras coming down a hallway, he ducks into a room. What a refreshing change from Portis and Deltha!
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Schlereth made a good point on Griffin on NFL live. He said that Griffins only played against weak defenses (indy and kc) and he wants to see if he can produce week in and week out against top notch Ds.

I still think the trade was worth it, because I think that with Griffin, Bell, Hearst, and even Droughns, we will get the yards.

Plus we got Champ who the ESPN guys said made everybody better, which i agree with.

Portis was good but was a little selfish. He will have a good year because he is talented. Who knows what kinda future he will have.

Good Trade Shanny.
                          The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

I was very skeptical about Q at first too. It was hard seeing Portis go but I think we got the better end of the stick. We get Bailey and Q is making us forget about Portis. And I agree with Q being a good role model for kids. It's refreshing to see how humble he is.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

They said that ricky williams was real shy just like Q, but williams had some kind of disorder or something, lotta people said he was gay because he was shy, but it turned out he was just smoked all the time and wore the helmet during interviews to cover up his 'red eyes' as far as Q goes, i just think he is a shy humble guy that probly feels weird and uncomfortable talking in front of the cameras so he lets his actions on the football field speak for him.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X