i really like Quentin Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jrhampton

I thought Scherleth was comparing who was on the field that day not against every known RB in the universe.

If the quote was meant for anything other than comparing DENVER and KC, my apologies.

Look again at the original message, not just my reply out of context.

no i was just talking about a show i watched with him, and thats what he was saying,, not about the kc x denver game he was talking about the whole league, but he did also say that kc would totaly dominate denver
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
      no i was just talking about a show i watched with him, and thats what he was saying,, not about the kc x denver game he was talking about the whole league, but he did also say that kc would totaly dominate denver
      Maybe Mark is just upset that he never got to talk to the Media when he was here playing for us. So now that he is part of the Media this is his way to vent. Anyway, he'll come back to his senses and realize like we all do that we have a Squad.

Comment

Schlereth was building up KC so they would fall harder. He knew deep down that the Broncos would win. This guy is a Bronco fan through and through, but atleast he doesnt openly say it all the time and not give their opponets the respect they deserve.

ESPN has a couple of true Bronco fans, Schlereth and Tom Jackson. The NFL network has Terrell Davis on.
        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho

Well now we know where his thought process LIEs. His credibility just went down the toilet with me.

Just have to wonder how many teams would have kept the walking wounded vet going after all the surgeries he had. If I remember correctly he failed a physical with someone else and we signed him on. RATF**K!

Comment

Originally posted by CONative2291984
            Schlereth was building up KC so they would fall harder. He knew deep down that the Broncos would win. This guy is a Bronco fan through and through, but atleast he doesnt openly say it all the time and not give their opponets the respect they deserve.

ESPN has a couple of true Bronco fans, Schlereth and Tom Jackson. The NFL network has Terrell Davis on.
            I think your fooling yourself about his loyalties. And as far as his building KC for a let down, he can't do that and keep a job.

Comment

I love Griffen. He's my favorite player on the team right now. I am one of his biggest suporters and have been since the beginning. I hope he has a monster season.. and I love his attitude.

Comment

I like him as well. In fact, so does our local newspaper.

He should be a great player. The paper, by the way, essentialyl stated that Portis left, but with Griffin, the Broncos have not missed a beat.

Good luck this weekend, but we hope to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by RWBinJax
                  I like him as well. In fact, so does our local newspaper.

He should be a great player. The paper, by the way, essentialyl stated that Portis left, but with Griffin, the Broncos have not missed a beat.

Good luck this weekend, but we hope to stop him.
                  Great attitude RW. It will be a tough battle.

Comment

Working...
                  X