Official Jacksonville thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Jacksonville thread

This will be my first time at a NFL game...who else is going?

I live in Pensacola!!! Would love to make it to this game or when they play New Orleans!!!

Comment

Welcome to Jacksonville

After you guys dispose of the Chiefs, we'll be looking for you in Jacksonville on the 19th as we'll both be undefeated.

The Jaguars have a solid defense and a developing offense which sputtered in the pre-season. We think we'll be in the division title chase.

See you on the 19th- beat the Chiefs!
      GO JAGUARS!

Comment

man, I cant argue with that...Jacksonville is gonna be a lot better than people think. ... nice young QB in Leftwitch and two great WR's in Jimmy Smith and Reggie Williams, and who can forget one of the best RB's in the NFL, Fred Taylor...they're very dangerous...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

im not sure about you guys being undefeated, what with going into buffalo, but well see how byron improves from last year, he is pivotal for you guys to do well, oh ill be at the game in sec 105.
          Blet

Comment

If Jacksonville sneaks up on anybody its that team's own damn fault. No offense to the Jags, but they've been the easiest and most picked "darkhorse" team that they've now become a favorite. They even aired their training camp on NFL Network. I really don't see how you can keep calling them a "sleeper", they've been picked by way too many people to challenge the Colts and Titans in the AFC South. They're a good team w/ the pieces coming in place though and I'm lucky we escaped w/ a victory from them last season.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
            The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Re: Welcome to Jacksonville

Originally posted by St. Jagustine
              After you guys dispose of the Chiefs, we'll be looking for you in Jacksonville on the 19th as we'll both be undefeated.

The Jaguars have a solid defense and a developing offense which sputtered in the pre-season. We think we'll be in the division title chase.

See you on the 19th- beat the Chiefs!
              i like you already, welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil25
                If Jacksonville sneaks up on anybody its that team's own damn fault. No offense to the Jags, but they've been the easiest and most picked "darkhorse" team that they've now become a favorite. They even aired their training camp on NFL Network. I really don't see how you can keep calling them a "sleeper", they've been picked by way too many people to challenge the Colts and Titans in the AFC South. They're a good team w/ the pieces coming in place though and I'm lucky we escaped w/ a victory from them last season.
                As long as they have Marcus Stroud, I would consider them a good team, although i don't see them making it to the top 2 of their division.
                Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

Comment

OK...we did our part. Now it's up to you guys to do yours and we can meet in Jacksonville in an undefeated matchup, a preview of the AFC Championship game.
                  GO JAGUARS!

Comment

Undefeated

Congratulations! Beating them for you is like us beating the Titans except your rivalry goes way back.

Our defense in Jacksonville is waiting for you!
                    GO JAGUARS!

Comment

Re: Undefeated

Originally posted by St. Jagustine
                      Congratulations! Beating them for you is like us beating the Titans except your rivalry goes way back.

Our defense in Jacksonville is waiting for you!
                      Yeah, but is your offense waiting for us too?
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Jacksonville

I guess I'm the first from Jacksonville to pop over here to welcome you next Sunday to our Super Bowl city. We have a terrific defense, anchored by Marcus Stroud and John Henderson in the DL and Donovin Darious and Rashean Mathis in the secondary.

The offense is a little suspect, Byron Leftwich wasn't consistent yesterday but we have a good running game with Fred Taylor and WR's Jimmie Smith and rookie Reggie Williams.

Hopefully, you'll make one more trip here, for the AFC Championship game against us but not a third trip two weeks after that!

Injury-free game for all!

Great win last night, BTW. Also, for what it's worth, I have always hated the Raiders.

St. Jag
                        GO JAGUARS!

Comment

Great win last night, BTW. Also, for what it's worth, I have always hated the Raiders

WHO doesnt?

welcome and enjoy your stay, at least till next week
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

The offense is hiding right now. We are trying to get them up for Sunday.
                            GO JAGUARS!

Comment

This should be a nail biter. The Jags are supposed to be one of our losses that we are hoping does not become the case!

Are you sure that young Offensive is going to be ready for some old fashioned Orange/Blue Crush? We are very happy about the way our D is looking.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X