Official Jacksonville thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sKILLsAw
    What happened to Hurst? He's the big, experience back. If a few yards was all that was needed why not run him? He's been around long enough to know how to hang on to the ball. By the way, who do you think JP balmes? Did you see his expression.....
    Hearst is injured. I'm not sure to what extent.
    I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

• Originally posted by sKILLsAw
      What happened to Hurst? He's the big, experience back. If a few yards was all that was needed why not run him? He's been around long enough to know how to hang on to the ball. By the way, who do you think JP balmes? Did you see his expression.....
      He was out - injured, not playing...
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• Well, obviously Q is Shannys featured back and I don't see that changing unless he fumbles next week. I guarentee they'll be working on hand offs and such. Shanny should make Q carry a ball around with him all week without ever putting it down. I still think Bell is the future and we may see more of him now. Anderson would have been the man for that play but he's out and we have to press on. 14 more games to the play offs....
        "annoy a liberal, work, suceeed, and be happy"

Comment

• chingasa

I was so jazzed when the Broncs got in field goal range. 40 seconds. I was screaming at the tv "kick it now". Those 3 points were almost taken for granted. Kick the damn field goal, let your killer defense hold out for 40 seconds. What is so hard to understand about that? What the hell was the whole Sammy Winder up the gut for a whole damn game? Kick the damn field goal, I yelled. I love Q, but the rook is a rook. He fumbled last week. Kick the damn field goal on 2nd down, I yelled at the TV. Trust your defense. The whole game was about defense. Shanny trusted a rook, Broncs got took.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• I'm the guy who started this thread last week- pretty good game but the Broncos dominated it and should have won. Oh well.

I wanted to thank everyone here- the thread was great and I learned a lot about the Broncos and enjoyed the game more because of it.

Good luck in your season, beat the hated Raiders. I hate the Raiders.

St. Jag
            GO JAGUARS!

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Jagustine
              I'm the guy who started this thread last week- pretty good game but the Broncos dominated it and should have won. Oh well.

I wanted to thank everyone here- the thread was great and I learned a lot about the Broncos and enjoyed the game more because of it.

Good luck in your season, beat the hated Raiders. I hate the Raiders.

St. Jag
              Nobody likes the Raiders, not even the Raiders like the Raiders. If they say differently then they are lying.
              Last edited by EMCF; 09-19-2004, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• I drove 500 miles for this game today....

Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                  I feel awful for Q. I'm PISSED at him, but i feel bad...i think he's a great player who just learned his lesson the hard way. as far as shanny goes, do i wish we kicked it? yes, but there was no way to know that would happen, and nothing is for sure. even a few yards could've made a difference....
                  god girl - you are the rational me - LOL - I was thinkin the same thing - Im pissed at him but I dont dislike him nor do I begrudge him - this guy has heart and for ANYONE to say otherwise is a dweeb - and I am a HUGE OU hater and everyone knows that - in fact, it was my only saving grace today - the homers here (majority cowgirl (and OU) fans where i live) couldnt say shyt to me cause I just replied - "if it wasnt for that damn okie" - but then i say its not really his fault - in a sense - IMO we should have kicked it (please see Pitt/oak game last week and Cinnci/Miami tonight) - and I think Shanny or who the fuc ever, called a shytty game - the fumble just topped it off, Q happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so to speak, our Offense looked horrible, yet the numbers say otherwise - todays game was just one of those freak games I guess - Q is a fantastic player IMO - this dude had a great college career and has done a fantastic job in every NFL game he has played in to date - yeah he fumbled - BUT - look at todays NFL highlights and I guarantee you will find veteran pro bowlers who fuced up today too - to put the blame for todays loss squarely on the shoulders of Q is just wrong -

Comment

• maybe if perry1979 would of driven 496 miles you would of won,,,,

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
                    JAGS WIN JAGS WIN !!! 7-6!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cecil and shell
                      maybe if perry1979 would of driven 496 miles you would of won,,,,

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
                      Maybe if monkeys actually flew out of your butt we would have won -

Comment

• Originally posted by daredevil25
                        If Jacksonville sneaks up on anybody its that team's own damn fault. No offense to the Jags, but they've been the easiest and most picked "darkhorse" team that they've now become a favorite. They even aired their training camp on NFL Network. I really don't see how you can keep calling them a "sleeper", they've been picked by way too many people to challenge the Colts and Titans in the AFC South. They're a good team w/ the pieces coming in place though and I'm lucky we escaped w/ a victory from them last season.
                        hows the avartar commin?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X