Larsen is a Class Act!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larsen is a Class Act!

In 'A Few Minutes with Spencer Larsen' you can plainly see the character of this young man!

From his charismatic manner to his honest and humble answers he gave to the interviewers questions. The NFL would do well to use him as a 'Poster Boy'.

I hope he sees a lot of playing time this year. It seems like every time he makes a tackle it's explosive like a lightning strike, de-cleating the guy in an instant.

Spencer "Lightning" Larsen, and the Thunderous "Doom" of Elvis, that is a potent linebacking core in the 3-4.

:go:
    Values are the fundamental beliefs that drive organizational behavior and decision making. They define how employees aspire to interact and what they consider success.
    ~Bayer Corporation Leadership Training

I'm just waiting for either Larsen or Woodyard to take the ILB spot from Andra Davis.

Comment

They both clearly outplayed Davis last week.

Comment

Maybe it's because he looks like a cross between Merry (the hobbit) and Marky Mark

Owned:
        sigpic

Comment

Spencer Larson reminds me of a young Karl Mecklenburg. I am hopeful that he can have even half the career that Karl had!!!
          We are going with Plan A

Comment

Spencer Larsen is football player.
            I love his throwback style. He's a John Elway-Brett Favre type player when it comes down to playing the game.
            I hope he continues to play the way he has so far, and that will make him a permanent spot on this team!:go:
            sigpic
            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

His hits are awesome. I'd love to see him on the field more and more.
              Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronkster View Post
                Maybe it's because he looks like a cross between Merry (the hobbit) and Marky Mark

Dude that was perfect I would have never thought of that but you're right!
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

You hit the nail on the head there.
                  sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Why do you have to hijack the thread?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he looks a little like Matt Damon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan#7 View Post
                        Hmm maybe but Mark Wahlberg is a badass. I'm pretty sure he kills Matt Damon in The Departed.

Comment

Larsen is a great kid and has a wonderful work ethic and character. But character doesnt get you to the pro bowl. Talent does. Im not sure Larsen has that. His speed is suspect and that makes him a liability in the passing game.

Dont get me wrong. Im a big fan of Spencer. It just seems like this board would rather have our team made up of good charcter guys that go 3-13 rather than have talented football players that win games.

The airforce academy is full of charcater guys...but they will never win the national championship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan#7 View Post
                            Oh boy...
                            To be looking up pictures of men to compare to another man looks is sissy to me. That's just me putting it in a mild way
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                              Larsen is a great kid and has a wonderful work ethic and character. But character doesnt get you to the pro bowl. Talent does. Im not sure Larsen has that. His speed is suspect and that makes him a liability in the passing game.

Dont get me wrong. Im a big fan of Spencer. It just seems like this board would rather have our team made up of good charcter guys that go 3-13 rather than have talented football players that win games.

The airforce academy is full of charcater guys...but they will never win the national championship.
                              I think you're way wrong. I'm glad you're not evaluating talent for a living

Talent is what got Larsen in the NFL. To play both sides of the ball in the NFL requires a lot more than just character.
                              The guy had his name in the PAC-10 and Arizona SD record books as one of the best tacklers in school history. I think in his senior year he was like 3rd in the NATION in tackles

In the Pros, what I've seen is talent and great side-to-side pursuit speed
                              The guy is more talent than character. The fact that he's a nice, polite young man, doesn't have to necessarily take away from his natural football skills

The Air Force. My God, please DO NOT insult the intelligence of people here. Please STOP!
                              Of course the AFA Football team has character, of course they're never going to win big. There are physical limitation to be a cadet. You'tr not going to see an AFA Cadet at 6-8 330lbs are you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X