Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Game, Broncos Fans!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great Game, Broncos Fans!

    Broncos Fans...you did a superb job being the 12th player on the field. Proud to be a Bronco Fan from long distance!!! Returning to the Mile High City in December to the old stomping grounds of days gone by, but not forgotten!!!!

  • #2
    yeah the fans there did a good job
    THE NEXT BARRY SANDERS

    Comment


    • #3
      We really need that week in and week out. I would like to have a the reputation as the loudest open air stadium. Our pass rush might not be all that great so the more false starts we can cause, the better. Put those guys in 3rd and long and have them get picked off by our secondary. I wish I lived there to help out!!

      Comment


      • #4
        the chiefs couldnt call any plays with that noise!
        Blet

        Comment


        • #5
          You know what i didnt like, the fans at the game were yelling GO - BRONCOS while Bartee was on the ground with the neck injury, and had to be carted off the field, i thought that was kinda disrespectful.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

          I tried to warn ya.

          Comment


          • #6
            i didn't hear that

            did they really do that? I didn't catch that. If they did, that sux. I never want to see serious injuries. no broken bones or neck injuries nothing like that.
            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: i didn't hear that

              Originally posted by bklynbronco
              did they really do that? I didn't catch that. If they did, that sux. I never want to see serious injuries. no broken bones or neck injuries nothing like that.
              yeah you knwo that chant they do, half the stadium says "GO" the other half says "Broncos"? they were doing that when the cart was on the field

              although they did cheer for bartee when he rode off the field.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

              I tried to warn ya.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: i didn't hear that

                Originally posted by Return of Lava
                yeah you knwo that chant they do, half the stadium says "GO" the other half says "Broncos"? they were doing that when the cart was on the field

                although they did cheer for bartee when he rode off the field.
                wow, that's sad. hopefully we don't see too many of those through out the year.
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Definitely, Broncos fans have class....

                  Thats what seperate us and Invesco from them and the Black hole....
                  Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Or philly where they cheered when some player got hurt, cant remember who but i read it sumwhere
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      it was

                      Michael Irvin. he landed on his neck and was severly hurt and they cheered.
                      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: it was

                        Originally posted by bklynbronco
                        Michael Irvin. he landed on his neck and was severly hurt and they cheered.
                        Yeah, they hated irvin , every time he played aginst the eagles he rolled them up and smoked them like a ......blunt......?
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          gotta agree...don't like to see anyone get hurt. Everyone play hard and clean. Haven't seen cheap shots...didn't see any on Sunday either.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That's not as bad as when Tim Couch got hurt and the Browns fans cheered. Can you imagine? That's really sad.

                            Course I don't think he was hurt that bad but still.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              but

                              Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              That's not as bad as when Tim Couch got hurt and the Browns fans cheered. Can you imagine? That's really sad.

                              Course I don't think he was hurt that bad but still.

                              he wasn't physically hurt but that mentally screwed him up ever since.
                              your home fans cheering when you get hurt is gotta be devastating.
                              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X