Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Schefter First Blog (Mentions McDaniels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schefter First Blog (Mentions McDaniels)

Here is the quote:

"He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

It's an endorsement from a trusted source of Schefter and in the end Schefter agrees with the statement.

pretty sure they said that about Lane Kiffin too. I really hope he is right though, I would love to have another intelligent and goal oriented coach.
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
      pretty sure they said that about Lane Kiffin too. I really hope he is right though, I would love to have another intelligent and goal oriented coach.
      Source ???

Or are you just another hater dismissing what a knowledgeable person thinks of McDaniels ??? Thought so

Comment

I also know someone who knows coaches and he agrees

Comment

I might be wrong, but I think Bill Belichick did not make a good impression after his first press conference as the Patriots head coach and his first season was not successful, making people feel doubt about his skills. The bottom line is, let the guy coach.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon333 View Post
            Source ???

Or are you just another hater dismissing what a knowledgeable person thinks of McDaniels ??? Thought so
            Whoa dude; get off your high horse. I NEVER bashed mcdaniels I said that I hoped he was right. Did you even finish reading my entire sentence?
            sigpic

Comment

And heres your link; like it matters http://www.raiders.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=11922
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                And heres your link; like it matters http://www.raiders.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=11922
                With Al Davis in command, you can't see Kiffin as a failure. His work was terminated prematurely in my opinion, and the Raiders had to promote their interim coach because few guys would be crazy enough to interview for the job.
                sigpic

Comment

Adam Schefter > Al Davis

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                    I also know someone who knows coaches and he agrees
                    Maybe you should have them post or atleast help you out ....

Here is the quote:

"He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

It's an endorsement from a trusted source of Schefter and in the end Schefter agrees with the statement.

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

He's intense, and fired up. I love watching him on the sidelines, it seems like he is a competitor.

I'm on board, and pulling for him!!!

Comment

can someone with ESPN Insider......

post the blog?

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          With Al Davis in command, you can't see Kiffin as a failure. His work was terminated prematurely in my opinion, and the Raiders had to promote their interim coach because few guys would be crazy enough to interview for the job.
                          That is a good point; Al Davis is an idiot. Im sure any coach looking for a HC job in the nfl would stop in Oakland only as a last resort
                          sigpic

Comment

I think he could be too. One thing that gives him a better chance is his offensive flexibility. Unlike Mike he does not have a certain style, heck his offensive style changes every week.

Comment

I'm an ESPN insider and here's the quote

The one thing we've seen in this league is that, outside of Bill Belichick, Mike Tomlin and Tom Coughlin, there's no coach who is automatically safe from one year to the next. Saying that, I think McDaniels will survive this year, next year and well beyond. He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one.

Adam Schefter has been one of the only NFL analysts that is trustworthy over the past few years. Most of the ESPN and NFL Network "experts" are plain garbage; especially Jamie Dukes. I've never been a fan of his. Oh the only other one I really trust is Shannon Sharpe.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Life is more than just winning or losing.

People are not made happy in life by what they acquire, but rather by what they appreciate.

Comment

Working...
                              X