Whats the condition of Moreno ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the condition of Moreno ? ? ?

Could anyone please tell me whats up with Moreno? I dont know what type of injury he had or has and will he be playing in the Bears game?

Please let me know

Thanks

sprained MCL and NFL network reported he is out 1-2 weeks. I believe everything NFL network says.
    sigpic

Comment

He will be ready for cincy dont worry your pretty little head.:go:
      sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info ...

Originally posted by Anikai View Post
        sprained MCL and NFL network reported he is out 1-2 weeks. I believe everything NFL network says.
        Thank you for the info, I was a little worried ...

Comment

I want him off the field until Week One, so I hope that's his status. Get healed up and ready to shred this league.
          Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

Originally posted by datsyuk View Post
            I want him off the field until Week One, so I hope that's his status. Get healed up and ready to shred this league.
            haha what a joke. has 3 carries and then all of sudden is gonna be ready to tear up the league? this isnt the ncaa mind you.

Comment

He looked really good, creating yards out of nowhere. He ran so hard that his knee paid the price.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER View Post
                haha what a joke. has 3 carries and then all of sudden is gonna be ready to tear up the league? this isnt the ncaa mind you.

He will do just that. Tear up the league. Yards, jukes, tds and catches.

This isnt the Ncaa. This is the second coming.

Enjoy watching him this season. You will be on the bandwagon by week 2.

So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Its not all bad to have a little positive input, Its kind of cool actually ... do you agree?

Comment

He looked good on the couple of carries he got, I just hope he's not an injury prone back, we've had enough of those.

Comment

great attitude. your not actually poking fun that he got hurt,are u?
                      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

No doubt in my mind either. I think of the impact that guys like AP, Forte, Slaton and so on made in year one, and I see Knowshon making a huge splash as well!!!

Comment

Agreed.. Stop with the talk about him being a rookie and hes not going to have a good year...Rookie of The year without a doubt. He is going to have an amazing year behind one of the NFLs top Offensive Line
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

That is a great quote! Definite Sig potential.
                            Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

I want him to play some more in the preseason. 4 or 5 practices, and 3 carries in one game. I dont want him getting nicked up again the first time he steps onto the field because he has been underworked right now.
                              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
                              X