Whats the condition of Moreno ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    He looked good on the couple of carries he got, I just hope he's not an injury prone back, we've had enough of those.
    Well, his knee got rolled up on by a Lineman (?). It wasnt like he was running and something snapped or tore. He had someone roll over his leg and that caused the injury.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

How about this question? Where is Peyton Hillis. He's not a Josh kinda guy so he disappears. Hillis is a stud! Nope, he doesn't fit in to Josh's system. Are you kidding me Josh? Hillis is the next Alstott and you won't play him because he is Shannahan's boy. What exactly is your system Josh? It's starting to look like you want to get rid of talent to bring in your so called system guys (less talented but will do what you say). Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

What are you watching? HIllis has been out there quite a bit in the preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
          How about this question? Where is Peyton Hillis. He's not a Josh kinda guy so he disappears. Hillis is a stud! Nope, he doesn't fit in to Josh's system. Are you kidding me Josh? Hillis is the next Alstott and you won't play him because he is Shannahan's boy. What exactly is your system Josh? It's starting to look like you want to get rid of talent to bring in your so called system guys (less talented but will do what you say). Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Your ignorant posts are starting to wear on me.

Josh has already stated that he continues to be impressed by Hillis' play. Why doesn't he start him? I dunno, maybe he likes him as a weapon at FB. It'd be a waste to have him at 2nd string RB. Let's have a weapon at both FB and RB.

If he hated Shanahan's guys, he would have traded Scheffler already. I know it got close, but he realized his talent.
          Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

where does the Moreno love come from...

His first carry i thought to myself "Calm down, you're not going to last a season playing like that." turns out he didn't even last a couple plays.

So i hear "the draft was a bust except Moreno" over and over on the board in several places.

Unless the guy actually can see the field for more than 3 plays, i say, and this is purly based on preseason observation not a prediction of things to come. That the draft was a bust BECAUSE of Moreno.

I hope you are all right with the superstar predictions... but as of this moment call me UNIMPRESSED with anything Moreno has offered.
            He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
            But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy View Post

His first carry i thought to myself "Calm down, you're not going to last a season playing like that." turns out he didn't even last a couple plays.

So i hear "the draft was a bust except Moreno" over and over on the board in several places.

Unless the guy actually can see the field for more than 3 plays, i say, and this is purly based on preseason observation not a prediction of things to come. That the draft was a bust BECAUSE of Moreno.

I hope you are all right with the superstar predictions... but as of this moment call me UNIMPRESSED with anything Moreno has offered.
              a bust after 3 carries?
              pleeeease.

you may now return to your regularly scheduled ignorance.

Comment

you can't be impressed or unimpressed because he hasn't played enough to be either. so far everyone except maybe the last pick has seen alot of playing time during this preseason and he has already stated that he will play them during the season as for moreno IMO he looked alright for the few times he played. he ran hard and hit the hole hard but does that mean he's a super star no but from what I have seen with this line blocking he could do damage but that's my opinion of course. but it's neither here or there cause it's preseason.

are we being critical of moreno or this draft because mcdaniels picked it or are we tring to make an honest assesment?
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by donkeyDookie View Post
                  a bust after 3 carries?
                  pleeeease.

you may now return to your regularly scheduled ignorance.
                  This is whats wrong with these boards. I said he is a bust if we had to evaluate today. 3 plays.... and torn up knee, doesn't scream championship to me... but w/e makes you feel better about tearing others down
                  He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                  But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

I can't see how the draft was a bust... Especially after 2 preseason games? Moreno looked really good despite his brief performance. Ayers is not playing well for now, he is lost sometimes. Smith is returning kicks and he already made a nice pass deflection. McBath has been a positive surprise to me, the guy is very good against the run and he is tackling well, he reads the play quickly and flies to the ball. Quinn did not catch a pass yet but I saw him open a few times and he made some good blocks. Bruton had a good pass deflection and he is a nice special teams player. Olsen had no problems so far, with him on the field Simms had all day to throw and Hillis ran well. McKinley already scored a TD and had his share of grabs. Then we have Brandstater that struggled, okay, he is still very raw. Schlueter I did not see him much to write something about. So far, our rookies look good overall. Most of them are working with our 1st and 2nd teams and we struggle mostly when the 3rd team gets on the field.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                      Your ignorant posts are starting to wear on me.

Josh has already stated that he continues to be impressed by Hillis' play. Why doesn't he start him? I dunno, maybe he likes him as a weapon at FB. It'd be a waste to have him at 2nd string RB. Let's have a weapon at both FB and RB.

If he hated Shanahan's guys, he would have traded Scheffler already. I know it got close, but he realized his talent.
                      I've been here for a little over a day and have already added him to my ignore list. I went into his posting history and literally every other post he says either how unqualified Josh McDaniels is or says how he doesn't know how to run a football team. This is coming from a person who has seen our team play a total of two pre-season games, and a person who I assume has never even coached on the high school level. Now, lets pretend every league executive each had the same brain thinkin101 has.......are you imaging? Great! So, Mike Smith should have been fired after two weeks in the pre-season in 2008, and Rod Marinelli should have been given a five year contract extension and the Coach of the Year award after two weeks of the pre-season in 2008. Let's not forget how Peyton Manning should have been waived after his first two NFL games........:salute!:

Comment

Just for the record...I truly beleive that Morenos injury is a result of his hold out...These F'n agents do more damage to thier clients by sending them into camp halfway through, unoprepared and outta synch with the level of training..Its crazy and I'm amazed the league lets it continue...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Ramone View Post
                          Just for the record...I truly beleive that Morenos injury is a result of his hold out...These F'n agents do more damage to thier clients by sending them into camp halfway through, unoprepared and outta synch with the level of training..Its crazy and I'm amazed the league lets it continue...

While I agree, that the agents are doing their clients no good by holding out(at least football speaking, just look at the WR at SF), I don't think missing a week of practice contributed to his injury. he was rolled up on, I mean, it happens all the time, and no amount of conditiioning or training camp is going to alleviate that.
                          Charter member-Knowshon Moreno fan club-#24

Comment

Originally posted by billdawg View Post
                            While I agree, that the agents are doing their clients no good by holding out(at least football speaking, just look at the WR at SF), I don't think missing a week of practice contributed to his injury. he was rolled up on, I mean, it happens all the time, and no amount of conditiioning or training camp is going to alleviate that.
                            I agree that what happened to him would have caused at least some discomfort, but every day out of camp means its another day your body does'nt have to prepare for the rigors of the season..For example, that injury...Its a physical sport, stuff like that happens every play...

Comment

Working...
                            X