Q's College highlight video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q's College highlight video

Just wondering if anyone still had it available to download...I had to switch computers and no longer have it... I remeber it was called Q smooth, but not who posted. Thanks for any help

bump

Comment

I've got it though I don't have it uploaded anywhere.... if you have a lot of space on your server you could PM me and I can email it.
      My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Why would you want it?
        sigpic

Comment

haha fairy weather Q fans...

but yeah I have it man, just pm me and I can probably set up an ftp you can connect to...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
            haha fairy weather Q fans...
            No... I always liked Tatum but Q was the man. Now Q sucks so yeah...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              No... I always liked Tatum but Q was the man. Now Q sucks so yeah...
              before we drafted Tatum I was a huge fan of him, I was hoping they would get him and Woods... but since he's joined our team he's been a punk...held out, talks about being #1, but can't even stay healthy..and now he's still running his mouth? geez, just another punk like Portis...
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                before we drafted Tatum I was a huge fan of him, I was hoping they would get him and Woods... but since he's joined our team he's been a punk...held out, talks about being #1, but can't even stay healthy..and now he's still running his mouth? geez, just another punk like Portis...
                He's confident, nothing wrong with that. Personally i'd rather have a so called 'punk' that talks alot, likes to take the spotlight over some guy whos afraid to show his shadow.
                sigpic

Comment

He held out cuz he wanted to make sure he got a fair shake. It was just the way the training camp schedules worked out. He got drafted before Julius Jones and wanted to make sure he got paid like he got drafted before Julius Jones, the C-boys just waited a little longer than expected to sign him since their training campstarted later than the Broncos. And frankly, I love a back with personality and confidence. You look at a guy like griffin and he just doesnt look like a confident guy. I know a lot has been said about him being quiet and all, but you gotta at least show that you believe in yourself. Everytime Griffin fumbled the ball it looked like he was gonna cry. That is the thing I miss most about Portis, he had great personality, and that is what we need leading our offense. Look at the leadership on out D and see how well they play.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

LOL after he scores he looks away and shows barely no emotion... just the way the guy is and absolutely nothing wrong with that... however, there is a problem with punks that haven't even played one game and said that he's winning the rookie of the year.. he's barely even suited up for 2 games and can't even stay healthy...

Comment

I wouldn't mind having this either if you end up getting an FTP setup broncofan303.... I have dial up though, so it'd probably take awhile. Lemme know if that would be cool...

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                        He's confident, nothing wrong with that. Personally i'd rather have a so called 'punk' that talks alot, likes to take the spotlight over some guy whos afraid to show his shadow.

LMAO....Are you giving Q the nickname of "groundhog"??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                          I wouldn't mind having this either if you end up getting an FTP setup broncofan303.... I have dial up though, so it'd probably take awhile. Lemme know if that would be cool...
                          yeah it wouldn't be a problem, it won't be up 24/7 though, so I'll have to be online the same time as you...but it's only 80mb's so a couple of hours of dial-up wouldn't drive me insane..just pm me and I'll put it up for ya...

Comment

Hey everybody who wants the Q video, my ftp is up, just paste this onto an Internet Explorer address and copy and paste the video onto your hard drive..

FTP://DENVER:[email protected]

Comment

The LAST thing that is wrong with Q is his humility. Lets face it, and be honest. If Q was succeeding and producing to our expectations, his quiet demeanor would be something we would ALL be proud of,and bragging about. Its because of his lact of production thus far that has some of you jumping on the train with that loud mouth sportswriter, insulting Q because he's quiet. I like him quiet....he can be quiet alllllll he wants, just produce and do it. I do NOT want another LOUDMOUTH like portis, running around with a heavyweight belt on, showing us his "Confidence."

Let Q be Q. I think humility in this game is refreshing.

Comment

Working...
                              X