No announcement yet.

Would you like to see griiffin bulk up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to see griiffin bulk up?

i know it might slighly lower his quickness, but do you want to see him bulk up and gain lets say 15-20 pound of mucsle so he is hard to bring down, i think thats the weight sanders was wasnt he, and he had both the agility, and breaking tackles going for him.
    Blet

More bulk = less agility

no way

He's pretty stout for his height anyway

Comment

He's stout enough. He weighs just as much as Clinton Portis does, but he's four inches shorter.

Q is the perfect size.

Comment

If he could maintain the same quickness then yes. Since Barry Sanders weighted 210-220
        "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

I love the way Q runs, but he really could stand to put on another 10 lbs or so. He had a hard time on the up-the-middle plays that were stopped, whereas Bell really moved the pile.

Actually I'd really like to see us use Bell in Anderson's role: as the power runner for the short yardage situations. Hell, a split-back set with Q and Bell would be awesome, too!

Comment

Uhh no he's already pretty stocky as it is.

Comment

He's stocky now, but by the end of the season he'll be pretty run down. Remember how much weight Portis shed by the end of last year? Q is going to take a lot of punishment this year...it might be nice to have that little extra bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B4life
                If he could maintain the same quickness then yes. Since Barry Sanders weighted 210-220
                Sanders is listed at 5-8 200 lbs on the Detroit Lions website.

http://www.detroitlions.com/document...cument_id=3859

Quentin is pretty tough to take down already.
                I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

If he does in fact bulk up it would possibly increase his strength and another 10 lbs or so shouldn't slow him down that much. However, I like his style and he is doing just fine so far. Let's see how the next 4 games go.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

His legs are so strong! I think he's a perfect NFL RB. The only problem is that he gets tired, but that will change after more playing time.

Comment

i don't think he should bulk up, because he already IS bulked up... the guy's 5'7" for chrissake's, you put anymore weight on him and he's going to lose agility. he's already got incredible leg strength for his size and i think he plays just fine the way he is.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Just work out the abs more and bulk up the arms a little more. But other than that he's good.

Comment

No way.. he is fine just the way he is!

Comment

I think a 5'7" 200 lb person has to be stout. I mean how often do you see a guy 5'7" weighing 200 lbs. Thats a lot of weight on a small frame. One thing I noticed last game was Q was breaking some hard tackles and taking some very hard hits and popping right back up. Very impressive.

Comment

I'm 5'7", 5'8" 196 lbs. I still feel pretty light on my feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X