Lynch Fined $7500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javalon
    Your pick was 7-9. But you are so delusional that you insist you picked 9-7. That's the point.

P e r h a p s...I...s h o u l d...t y p e...S L O W E R...

for your benefit.
    That type slow thing pretty much sums up the amount of intellectual honesty you bring to the table. LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aardwolf
      To be truthful, you are only counting what Javalon posted, NOT what I ACTUALLY posted last year. If you did you would see that I mentioned 9-7 much more frequently than any other. But I know I can't expect HONESTY from any of you homers. You just lie to yourselves. LOL!!!
      So let me get this straight.... You can post a different prediction multiple times and any one of them are counted as your "primary" prediction? I wish the vegas spread makers were so easy to appease. Who's the homer now?

Have a cookie!

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

To be truthful, you are only counting what Javalon posted, NOT what I ACTUALLY posted last year. If you did you would see that I mentioned 9-7 much more frequently than any other. But I know I can't expect HONESTY from any of you homers. You just lie to yourselves. LOL!!!
        Wow. You've gone from being delusional to out-and-out lying. You never mentioned your 9-7 "best case" scenario without also including your 7-9 "most likely" and 5-11 "worst case" scenarios. But you quite often predicted 7-9 all by itself without the qualifiers.

So, if the Broncos had gone 4-12 last year, you'd still be claiming your prediction was only off by a single game. What a cop out.

Geez. Considering your antiquity, I would have thought you'd have developed enough maturity to just fess up and admit your errant 7-9 "most likely" prediction.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Oh, BTW, Lynch is notorious for taking cheap shots. Are you crappin' me??? You have never heard THAT before????? OMG!!! Did you just START following the NFL????? LOL!!!
          No one has ever heard that before that doesn't live with you. Are you Dauntes' brother? How many Bucs games do you get to watch in Colorado? I've been watching them for years, and have NEVER heard that EVER! Did you ever see him get suspended? Fined? Even penalized?
          Beep, Beep !

Comment

• Here's the quote:

Originally posted by Aardwolf
            A lot of us made predictions for the Broncos season. How is your prediction faring so far?

Mine is pretty close to being right on target so far.

I predicted the Broncos would be 9-7 best possible scenario, 5-11 worst possible scenario with 7-9 being the most likely scenario. I also predicted that the Broncos would start out winning due to their weak September schedule (fooling many of the lesser informed) but after that they would stumble.

The only game I had wrong so far was the Oakland game. Thus I would not be surprised if the Broncos do make it to .500 this season @ 8-8 but I still see 7-9 as a likely outcome.

New prediction: Don't be too surprised if the Bengals end up with a better record than the Broncos.
            Here's the thread:

Nostradamus?

You be the judge.
            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Sorry, Jav. I didn't see all of the quotes you dug up too. I'll keep mine up there anyway. There's just something about that cheesehead that brings out the worst in everyone...
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Lynch has always lead with his pads guys. He lights up D Hall and everybody takes a crap. Prolly cause he plays for the Broncos now. Denver's secondary has been notoriously fined for years, becaue of "cheap shots". Going over the middle? Gotta pay the toll buddy. Check the sig. EAT THE TURF AND GET ON WITH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos

Here's the thread:

Nostradamus?

You be the judge.

I never realized until now that I was right about that "winning 5 out of the last 7". That's cool. I don't gamble, so I don't care, but oh well.

I guess I wasn't so 'illogical' after all.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

• I'd love to see Arrdwolf go over the middle with Lynch and Kennedy lurking, face it as it has been qouted about 573 times Denver have a histroy of safties that play that way im sure we would rather have a late hit on a player then a repeat of the "NO TOUCH DEFENCE" where our players went soft for half a second and we gave up an embarrising touchdown. I WOULD RATHER BE DIRTY THEN EMBARRISING OR SOFT.
                    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

• can i ask a question?

wasn't the penalty on lynch about hitting a defensless player?

the call wasn't on spearing or using the helmet as a weapon.
                      Supposedly he hit hall after the ball went by him. hall assumed the play was over and that's when lynched knocked the crap out of him. If your going to bash the play at least get the call right that was called on the field.
                      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                      X