150 +
    12.82%
    175 +
    11.54%
    200 +
    1.28%
    250 +
    5.13%

Jags defense is pretty good I say 100 for griff and few more here and there for a total of 120.

Comment

Re: How Many Rushing Yards Will Denver Get Sunday

Originally posted by Jagsbch
      99 yards sounds about right to me.
      The Jaguars are very good against the run but the Broncos will still move it on the ground a bit. Throw in Plummer scrambling for some and I'd go with 125+. But it only takes one good run by Quentin to push those figures up there. (e.g. Portis against the Bucs only had one good run and struggled the rest of the day).
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

we're break 150 on the ground, but i'm hoping plummer can have a good day through the air. with griffin and plummers scrambling ability we should break the 150 mark..

Comment

I noticed on an article I read that the Jags haven't allowed a 100 yard rushing game since the first game of 03. I say it will be a little over 100 just because I think Q along with the O-line I think there will be a couple long runs along with maybe a 4.5 yard ave. by Q.

Comment

I trust that combined we must go with something about 160-170 yds...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

110 or so.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
              - Carl Sagan

Comment

110 or so.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by all2c00l
                  I noticed on an article I read that the Jags haven't allowed a 100 yard rushing game since the first game of 03. I say it will be a little over 100 just because I think Q along with the O-line I think there will be a couple long runs along with maybe a 4.5 yard ave. by Q.
                  If I remember correctly, I think the Jaguars haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher but they have probably allowed a team to break 100 yards. Either way, it's still impressive.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                    If I remember correctly, I think the Jaguars haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher but they have probably allowed a team to break 100 yards. Either way, it's still impressive.
                    That is correct. We allowed a handful of teams to get just over 100 yards as a unit. This included Houston (once), Tennessee (once), Baltimore, and Atlanta.

Individually, we stopped Travis Henry (26 yards), Edgerrin James (76/44 yards), Eddie George (88/73 yards), LaDainian Tomlinson (38 yards), Ricky Williams (75 yards), Jamal Lewis (68 yards), Curtis Martin (56 yards), and Deuce McCallister (50 yards).

Henry rushed for 1356 last year.
                    James rushed for 1259 last year.
                    George rushed for 1031 last year.
                    Tomlinson rushed for 1645 last year.
                    Williams rushed for 1372 last year.
                    Martin rushed for 1308 last year.
                    McCallister rushed for 1641 last year.
                    Lewis rushed for 2066 last year.

Suffice to say, we stopped some pretty darn good running backs last year.

Our run defense has only gotten better this year.

Should be a fun game.

Here's to no injuries and a Jag victory, of course!
                    Last edited by FBT; 09-15-2004, 05:06 PM.
                    Go Jags!

Comment

The only way you'll get that type of rushing is if our defense forgets to show up on Sunday for the game.

Sorry. You'll get some yardage. But to expect better than 150 yards is really a pipe dream. See my post above to validate the types of running backs we stopped last year. Then take into consideration that our defense was in the first year of a brand new scheme last year. Our run defense has gotten faster this year. You're not going to rack up that kind of yardage.

In order for Denver to win, they have to rely on Plummer. If he's not on fire, your team has problems.
                      Go Jags!

Comment

It's real hard to hold ANY team to less than 100 combined yards. the Broncos did it only ONCE last year and that was against SD. Denver being higher power than last year's Chargers I'll say 150 or 175. Qball will hopefully get 75+ (100 would be better) on the ground and Plummer should get at least 50 or 75.

Comment

Denver Will run for 100-125 for the team i hope that they play alot of play action and throw deep. i know its a little off the subject but WHAT A WAY FOR LELIE TO STEP UP!!!! there was a couple times when i was like hes just being a sissy later i found out he seperated his shoulder and came back in i was starting to get on that band wagon of lelie not being a tough reciever well....i was wrong and glad i was so
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Jags have a offense?
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

150 + yards. This isn't the Baltimore Ravens you're facing. Don't assume because you stopped them, that you can stop us.

Comment

Working...
                              X