Fans' Behavior at Games vs Players' Behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420

Only problem I forsee is if this ends up being a civil jury trial - I have NO faith in jurors anymore - they will screw MLB, the Rangers and the pitcher, given the opportunity
    It doesn't matter, since there are caps in CA , and the judge has discretion to reduce or increase amounts as long as they do not exceed the set cap.

And the cap for pain and suffering is a lot higher than the cap for things like negligence, medical malpractice, etc...

The one w/o a cap is wrongful death.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      It doesn't matter, since there are caps in CA , and the judge has discretion to reduce or increase amounts as long as they do not exceed the set cap.

And the cap for pain and suffering is a lot higher than the cap for things like negligence, medical malpractice, etc...

The one w/o a cap is wrongful death.
      Well caps are there cause people are asses - but what can ya do - I personally think they are gonna settle and none of this will go to court

Comment

I totally agree the texas rangers organization is NOT responsible just their one assanine player.
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I think its a push.
          Fan was an azz, BEGGING to get beat. I imagine once his wife is off the pain meds, she'll be giving him some whatfor.
          The pitcher should get stuck with med bills, season tix and suspension.
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X