Very imptressive win against the Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very imptressive win against the Chiefs

But lets see Denver have that sucess against a team that can actually play defense. Kc didn't address their defensive shortcummings this offseason(sorry a new Dc can't make chicken salad out of chicken SHI_ ) and when they finish no better than 8-8 - have no one to blame but themselves.

Still its a division game(which are always tough) and you won game convincly. Lets see if your defense can stop the Raiders offense juggernaut.
    http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Re: Very imptressive win against the Chiefs

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
    But lets see Denver have that sucess against a team that can actually play defense. Kc didn't address their defensive shortcummings this offseason(sorry a new Dc can't make chicken salad out of chicken SHI_ ) and when they finish no better than 8-8 - have no one to blame but themselves.

Still its a division game(which are always tough) and you won game convincly. Lets see if your defense can stop the Raiders offense juggernaut.
    Looks like the Steelers already did that (by the way you have to score at least 30 to be considered a offensive juggernaut).
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

i dont think anyone can make chicken salad out of chicken chit

Comment

oh wait wait...didn't denver score 30!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks...I think...

Comment

Raiders offense juggernaut.

Priceless, by your logic, then the Steelers must have a top 3 D then.

Comment

Lets see if your defense can stop the Raiders offense juggernaut.
              In order to be an offencive(sp?) juggernaut is it required that your quarterback give up three turnovers

Comment

yeah we'll see alright, your raiders will be a joke against the broncos but i will save the trash talking until then.
                BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Werent you one of the main people raiderblow that said that we would suck against the chiefs lousy defense? im sick of you changin your opinion like that, and the riaders stink, no offense man but they do, i mean, you guys are rebuildin, gannon cant throw himself silly and if the steelers can beat u, thats jus pitiful, if your team wins the division this year it will be because everyone on every other team dropped dead
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

they showed that steeler/raider game out here in southern jersey and i watched it. your great d line was over powered by duce staley and bettis(lol). phillip buchannon was whipped by hines ward. and yes gannon had two nice TD passes and one on 4th and 12 but in between both TD's he showed his age. he escaped the pass rush, rolled out and tried to throw the ball away and still threw a interceptiion. yes your passing game was on at certain times but it was against a mediocre secondary. you know that and i know that. where was your running game?Why was wheatly taken out in the second half and fargas and crockett came in. no productivity there, raider joe. There wasn't anything impressive with that loss. before you have a offensive jaggenaut you have to have an offense first. didn't see it. oh and by the way lets see priest holmes score three TD and run for 150+ yrds on your defense and still win by 10. Your not beating the chiefs this year at home or on the road.
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                      Werent you one of the main people raiderblow that said that we would suck against the chiefs lousy defense? im sick of you changin your opinion like that, and the riaders stink, no offense man but they do, i mean, you guys are rebuildin, gannon cant throw himself silly and if the steelers can beat u, thats jus pitiful, if your team wins the division this year it will be because everyone on every other team dropped dead
                      Show me one post where I ever said Chiefs would beat Broncos. I always said Chiefs would take the biggest step back and finish no higher than 3rd in AFC West.; Go look it up.
                      http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Show me one post where I ever said Chiefs would beat Broncos. I always said Chiefs would take the biggest step back and finish no higher than 3rd in AFC West.; Go look it up.
                        Chiefs will be 1st or 2nd. Either way Raiders will be third.

Comment

Re: Re: Very imptressive win against the Chiefs

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                          they showed that steeler/raider game out here in southern jersey and i watched it. your great d line was over powered by duce staley and bettis(lol). phillip buchannon was whipped by hines ward. and yes gannon had two nice TD passes and one on 4th and 12 but in between both TD's he showed his age. he escaped the pass rush, rolled out and tried to throw the ball away and still threw a interceptiion. yes your passing game was on at certain times but it was against a mediocre secondary. you know that and i know that. where was your running game?Why was wheatly taken out in the second half and fargas and crockett came in. no productivity there, raider joe. There wasn't anything impressive with that loss. before you have a offensive jaggenaut you have to have an offense first. didn't see it. oh and by the way lets see priest holmes score three TD and run for 150+ yrds on your defense and still win by 10. Your not beating the chiefs this year at home or on the road.
                          Learn to watch football. Here the Facts you gave up 318 total yards in your game Chiefs had 28 rushes for 167 yards thats a whopping 6. avg Chiefs net yards passing was 151 yards

Now compare that to steelers had 237 total yards of offense(oh my GOD that terrible) Steelers rushed 33 times for 107 yards thats a whopping 3.2 avg.(man Raiders were really getting run over) Steelers had only 130 net yards passing. Thats impressive when you consider Steelers three Wr attack of H ward, P burress and Randle EL is one of the better units in football.

Dude steelers have always been one of the top rushing defenses in football(How did Broncos vaunted running attack do against the Steelers last year- rest my case)

NEXT - anyone else want to take a run.

Comment

I'm next.

DENVER 1-0

ROIDERS - 0-1

Gotta love her
                            Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
                            Originally Posted by Alastor
                            ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

but you forgot one THING

Denver dominated in almost every important area.

– KC had 15 first downs.

Denver had 24

– KC converted just 31% of their 3rd downs (4 of 13).

Denver converted 42% ( 5 of 12)

– KC had 52 return yds.

Denver had 168.

– KC committed 9 penalties for 70 yds.

Denver? 4 for 35 yds.

– KC put up 318 total yds.

Denver answered with 413.

– KC’s average gain per play was 5.2 yds.

Denver’s was 6.23

The Chiefs suffered a thorough spanking and now find themselves at the bottom of the AFC West along with OAKLAND, while Denver resides at the top beside . . . San Diego?!

WE STILL WON
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X