Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver's Offense better than last year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver's Offense better than last year!!!

I am going on the record to say that this year's Offense is going to be better than last year!!! I know we lost Jay Cutler but after watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I was very surprised how well the Offense looked(minus the left handed pass for INT).

My reasons for a Better Offense!!!!

1. Knowshon Moreno 16 rushing TD's and 2 Recieving TD's last year and ZERO fumbles the last 2 years. 5.4 rushing yards per attempt.

2. Peyton Hillis Hillis wasn't really used until WEEK 10 last year. He is going to create HUGE MISMATCHES for our OFFENSE.

3. OFFENSIVE LINE Yes the Oline. Returning all the starters from last year should make our Offensive Line even better considering how young Clady , Harris and Kuper are!!!!

4. Jabbar Gaffney This guy is a major upgrade over the players we have had at the 3rd or 4th WR spot.

5. McDaniels Offensive System Watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I constantly saw multple WR's running open. Once Kyle Orton settles in and the light comes on WATCH OUT!!!

The Wild Card

6. Brandon Marshall
    6'4" 240lbs MONSTER AT WR. The way I see it is Marshall has no choice but to play well this year. If he becomes a problem he will get suspended and if he plays poorly then he won't get the HUGE contract that he wants. With Brandon Marshall added to the Offense watch out. He is a Matchup NIGHTMARE.

Season Predictions

Kyle Orton - 34 TD Passes and 3800 yards passing

Knowshon Moreno - 12 TD's and 1300 yards rushing and 2 TD's and 300 yards recieving

Brandon Marshall - 10 TD's and 900 yards

Eddie Royal - 10 TD's and 1100 yards

Brandon Stokley - 8 TD's and 500 yards

Broncos go 9-7 and win the AFC WEST!!!!

I understand you're optimistic but seriously. Drew Brees threw 34 passing TDs last season, Tom Brady has only thrown more than 34 once, and Peyton Manning has NEVER thrown for 34.

The most Kyle Orton has ever thrown was 18, which was last season. Try and be a little more realistic. I would have taken your post more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaptor View Post
      I understand you're optimistic but seriously. Drew Brees threw 34 passing TDs last season, Tom Brady has only thrown more than 34 once, and Peyton Manning has NEVER thrown for 34.

The most Kyle Orton has ever thrown was 18, which was last season. Try and be a little more realistic. I would have taken your post more serious.
      Uh, yes he has.

But I think 30 TDs is a true Pro Bowl worthy number for a QB, and plenty of QBs have passed over 30, even those not named Brady and Manning. We'll see what happens, but who knows?
      XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

According to NFL.Com Peyton Manning threw for 49 TD's in 2004... just saying.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

if the get that much production from :orton: and only go 9-7 I will be
          if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Manning threw for more.
            The major factor of the offense will be BMarsh unless we can trade for someone as good. But it probably won't happen.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics, I almost forgot what they all looked like...
              sigpic

Comment

If we have that much offensive production and go 9-7, were doing it wrong.
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

I believe it.

Except instead of 9-7, I say 12-4

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                    Uh, yes he has.
                    Orton has 30 TD passes in his entire career. 18 were last year.

Comment

Manning threw 49 in '04 and Brady threw 50 in '07.
                      sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
                        Manning threw 49 in '04 and Brady threw 50 in '07.
                        Yup. Brady and Manning threw for more than 30 and Orton threw 18.

And your Kyle Orton related point is?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post

If you read what he was replying to it might help. The guy had said that Manning had never thrown for more than 34 TD's. Which was wrong.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post

My point is, Mr. Antagonize, that achieving 38 touchdowns isn't a magical feat like the poster I quoted made it out to be.
                            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
                              Kyle Orton - 34 TD Passes and 3800 yards passing

Knowshon Moreno - 12 TD's and 1300 yards rushing and 2 TD's and 300 yards recieving

Brandon Marshall - 10 TD's and 900 yards

Eddie Royal - 10 TD's and 1100 yards

Brandon Stokley - 8 TD's and 500 yards

Broncos go 9-7 and win the AFC WEST!!!!

[/B]
                              34 TD's? I believe 22 is more in his catagory. Only a handful of QB's every year throw over 20, usually somewhere around 8 or 9. So you truly believe he's one of those? And Stokley with 8? JG will be playing more than Stokes. I dunno but I hope your right.

Comment

Working...
                              X