Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver's Offense better than last year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going on record as saying you have been cookin a lot of meth.
    Here are my reasons.

Kyle Orton
    kile horton
    kiyle orthon
    some dude in the backfield
    :go: sigpic
    IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

Comment

Did you watch the first half of the Seattle game. All I am saying with a EXTREMELY QB friendly system and a bunch of Weapons on Offense that Denver's Offense is going to be Excellent this year.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
        Did you watch the first half of the Seattle game. All I am saying with a EXTREMELY QB friendly system and a bunch of Weapons on Offense that Denver's Offense is going to be Excellent this year.

People got hung up on the 34 TD's but I agree with your point-this offense will score more points. I think the ofense will be very good for years to come. I also think the special teams and D will finally improve. But... we probably have to wait until 2010 until we get real competitive. I think we are on the right track though. Lets get a 1st round pick for Marshall for next year and get a DE.

Comment

I am going on the record to say that this year's Offense is going to be better than last year!!! I know we lost Jay Cutler but after watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I was very surprised how well the Offense looked(minus the left handed pass for INT).

My reasons for a Better Offense!!!!

1. Knowshon Moreno 16 rushing TD's and 2 Recieving TD's last year and ZERO fumbles the last 2 years. 5.4 rushing yards per attempt.

2. Peyton Hillis Hillis wasn't really used until WEEK 10 last year. He is going to create HUGE MISMATCHES for our OFFENSE.

3. OFFENSIVE LINE Yes the Oline. Returning all the starters from last year should make our Offensive Line even better considering how young Clady , Harris and Kuper are!!!!

4. Jabbar Gaffney This guy is a major upgrade over the players we have had at the 3rd or 4th WR spot.

5. McDaniels Offensive System Watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I constantly saw multple WR's running open. Once Kyle Orton settles in and the light comes on WATCH OUT!!!

The Wild Card

6. Brandon Marshall
          6'4" 240lbs MONSTER AT WR. The way I see it is Marshall has no choice but to play well this year. If he becomes a problem he will get suspended and if he plays poorly then he won't get the HUGE contract that he wants. With Brandon Marshall added to the Offense watch out. He is a Matchup NIGHTMARE.

Season Predictions

Kyle Orton - 34 TD Passes and 3800 yards passing

Knowshon Moreno - 12 TD's and 1300 yards rushing and 2 TD's and 300 yards recieving

Brandon Marshall - 10 TD's and 900 yards

Eddie Royal - 10 TD's and 1100 yards

Brandon Stokley - 8 TD's and 500 yards

Broncos go 9-7 and win the AFC WEST!!!!

Ummmmmmm No.
          sigpic

Comment

Season Predictions

Knowshon Moreno - 12 TD's and 1300 yards rushing and 2 TD's and 300 yards recieving

few things

Kyle Orton-no way in hell hes getting 34 Tds...nor 3800 yards passing...more along the line of 22 is achieveable

Knowshon-possible if we run alot....but hes a Rook and sharing with Hillis...i say 6-9 Tds are reasonable

Bmarsh-Very could happen...but with Orton dought throwing that many TDs dont really see happening.

Royal- Playing Welker Role this year....i beleive in the yards just no where close to the Tds

Stokely-no where close to Tds...being hes possible the 4th wide out cause Mcdaniels likes Gaffney cause hes an ex patriot

and IF WE DO what you say...and we ONLY go 9-7 than that would mean our defense is beyond horrible.

but i would love to see this ALL happpen :go:

Comment

I am going on the record to say that this year's Offense is going to be better than last year!!! I know we lost Jay Cutler but after watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I was very surprised how well the Offense looked(minus the left handed pass for INT).

My reasons for a Better Offense!!!!

1. Knowshon Moreno 16 rushing TD's and 2 Recieving TD's last year and ZERO fumbles the last 2 years. 5.4 rushing yards per attempt.

2. Peyton Hillis Hillis wasn't really used until WEEK 10 last year. He is going to create HUGE MISMATCHES for our OFFENSE.

3. OFFENSIVE LINE Yes the Oline. Returning all the starters from last year should make our Offensive Line even better considering how young Clady , Harris and Kuper are!!!!

4. Jabbar Gaffney This guy is a major upgrade over the players we have had at the 3rd or 4th WR spot.

5. McDaniels Offensive System Watching the 1st half of the Seattle game I constantly saw multple WR's running open. Once Kyle Orton settles in and the light comes on WATCH OUT!!!

The Wild Card

6. Brandon Marshall
              6'4" 240lbs MONSTER AT WR. The way I see it is Marshall has no choice but to play well this year. If he becomes a problem he will get suspended and if he plays poorly then he won't get the HUGE contract that he wants. With Brandon Marshall added to the Offense watch out. He is a Matchup NIGHTMARE.

Season Predictions

You must remember that the Season hasn't started and the injuries haven't piled up yet, so you might want to see Moreno for more then 2 plays

You might all so want to see our RB's other then Hillis make some plays...

Gaffney seriously.......He is 4th on this team ---buying in way to much on this guy

I am hoping that it will all work out....
              Last edited by theflammer; 08-28-2009, 07:25 AM.
              We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Dude, We aren't scoring with our 1st strings in preseason....

You don't get pts for Yards and the #1's on defense will be on the field for the entire 4qts so they will adjust and we will need to throw deep and have a good running game...neither has happened yet
                We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thinkin101
                  Winning the A.F.C. West - Not a chance with what Josh has done to this team.
                  ? Um. All he's done is make us better.

We're undoubtably more talented than last year's team. That's just a fact. There's no debating it. There's no disputing it.

We are much, MUCH better than last year, position for position, coach for coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

We're undoubtably more talented than last year's team. That's just a fact. There's no debating it. There's no disputing it.
                    We are much, MUCH better than last year, position for position, coach for coach.
                    I don't believe that's a fact, you can debate it and easily dispute it. Position for position, coach for coach, we are not that much better. Just my opinion though and I respect yours.:salute!:
                    sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler-6 View Post
                      Manning threw for more.
                      The major factor of the offense will be BMarsh unless we can trade for someone as good. But it probably won't happen.
                      brandon is NOT the major factor he isnt even that good, he is just big. He dropped the second most passes in the nfl, He's needy, and we can replace him. royal is going to be the major factor
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
                        I don't believe that's a fact, you can debate it and easily dispute it. Position for position, coach for coach, we are not that much better. Just my opinion though and I respect yours.:salute!:
                        yeah we lost a little bit in arm strength with the Quarterback but thats all. I predict orton will be the next drew bree's.

Comment

if anything the defense will be better and I do agree we are more talented on both sides of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Thats not a fact....its an opinion

I say he made the defense better but offense worse but thats my opinion

Comment

With this Dink and Dunk offense?.......

3800 yards at a 5 yard click comes out to be 760 completions, 38 TD's in 760 completions comes out to be a .05% TD/completion rate, which is just below Orton's career .06% rate.

You had better hope for an astronomical yac total.......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                                3800 yards at a 5 yard click comes out to be 760 completions, 38 TD's in 760 completions comes out to be a .05% TD/completion rate, which is just below Orton's career .06% rate.

You had better hope for an astronomical yac total.......

Comment

Working...
                                X