HERE'S TO OUR NEW # 1 WR Eddie Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HERE'S TO OUR NEW # 1 WR Eddie Royal

Eddie Royal should of gotten the ROY award last year! And Here is to an even better season with us as our # 1 in which he rightfully deserves for his on and off the field antics are what role moldes are made of! He is 1st Class all the way and with Rod Smith in his corner it straight to the the Top for this Guy! Heres to You Royal!!

Originally posted by NILAFIED08 View Post
    Eddie Royal should of gotten the ROY award last year! And Here is to an even better season with us as our # 1 in which he rightfully deserves for his on and off the field antics are what role moldes are made of! He is 1st Class all the way and with Rod Smith in his corner it straight to the the Top for this Guy! Heres to You Royal!!
    Thanks. :salute!:

Comment

Statistically speaking, Eddie outperformed Marshall last season anyway.

Eddie probably was our real number 1 receiver all along, even as a rookie.

Comment

I have very high hopes for Eddie Royal and always have. But he should not have gotten rookie of the year last year sorry. Chris Johnson had a phenomenal season, as did Steve Slaton......But come on man Matt Ryan deserved it.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

I've been thinking about getting an Eddie Royal jersey. Maybe a 1960 throwback #19?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Statistically speaking, Eddie outperformed Marshall last season anyway.
            91 980 5

VS

104 1265 6

Outperformed Brandon...statistically?

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
              I have very high hopes for Eddie Royal and always have. But he should not have gotten rookie of the year last year sorry. Chris Johnson had a phenomenal season, as did Steve Slaton......But come on man Matt Ryan deserved it.
              Ryan Clady beat everyone you named, and Eddie Royal.

Ryan Clady deserved rookie of the year in my opinion.

Comment

Call me Homer S.

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                You can just call me a Homer Simpson then

Comment

Originally posted by NILAFIED08 View Post
                  I love Eddie and he's one of my favorite guys on the team, but I think Ryan Clady deserves it even more than Eddie. The guy, in his rookie year, allowed a half sack and only committed two penalties at the second toughest position on the offense after QB. And he didn't just go against scrubs, he faced some tough opponents all year. That being said, I think no one can dispute that Matt Ryan didn't just coast into the award, he played like a 5 year vet last year.
                  Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Eddie Royal is our Steve Smith. The dude is a baller. Gaffney will benefit on his side from having him draw our double coverage, and Stokely will be our Wes Welker

I'm LOVING IT.
                    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      91 980 5

VS

104 1265 6

Outperformed Brandon...statistically?
                      Yup.

He did too.

Brandon was thrown at 181 times. He caught 104. His YAC was 4.something and he scored 6 TDs while fumbling four times.

His average yards per reception was 12.something if I recall right.

I don't recall the specifics on Eddie, but he pretty much kicked Brandon's butt, especially if we account for the times he was thrown the ball and average that in.

He (Eddie) quite literally, ran circles around him (Brandon).

I could be mistaken, but if we take those stats into account, I am pretty certain I saw the stats Royal had versus Marshall clearly showed Royal to be the better performer on average.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                        Ryan Clady beat everyone you named, and Eddie Royal.

Ryan Clady deserved rookie of the year in my opinion.
                        Glad to see someone sees it the way I do. LT is a much tougher position to play than WR, and Ryan Clady was superior in performance to any LT in the entire league, not just the rookies.
                        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Eddie has looked outstanding this preseason. Even in double coverage, he is making some nice grabs. And in open space...HA! Just try to catch him.

Clady may have been the Broncos ROY last year, but a close second (and the biggest steal in the 2008 draft) is Eddie.

You gotta love what this man does! :salute!:
                          sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                            Glad to see someone sees it the way I do. LT is a much tougher position to play than WR, and Ryan Clady was superior in performance to any LT in the entire league, not just the rookies.
                            I can agree with that. The only person that should be mentioned in the same breath for rookie of the year as Clady is Matt Ryan, because of the position he plays.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                              I can agree with that. The only person that should be mentioned in the same breath for rookie of the year as Clady is Matt Ryan, because of the position he plays.
                              It can even be argued that a big portion of Matt Ryan's success is Michael Turner and the other acquisitions that helped improve that offense quite a bit, but Ryan Clady didn't really have anyone taking pressure off of him (seeing as how the 1 TE sets lined up off the RT most often last year).

Comment

Working...
                              X